Trap Beat Of The Day Vol. Gucci Mane - Swing My Door Prod. by Born

pimp.gif

This +%#% KNOCKS

I never could find a good mastered version of this..on Chicken Talk Pt.1 when the beat drops it sounds muffled to me..but that never stopped me from banging this joint

this was mixed terribly because i have to adjust the bass in the whip as soon as the beat drops.. this #+!+ is hardddddddd though

used to have a ten speed, now i got a bentleeeeey
pimp.gif

i have never heard this beat before.

the swing my door i got has a WHOLE different beat.... the base hits like ta ta ta TA TA ta ta ta ta TA TA

with the big TA being heavy hits

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but...

If we're talkin Chicken Talk, you gotta make a post for "Iced Up" and/or "How Hood Is This"
pimp.gif

i know you feel me HAM nh

Both them joints go but my @%!@ is always gonna be Money On the Floor, I used to recite that @%!@ daily
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Both them joints go but my @%!@ is always gonna be Money On the Floor, I used to recite that @%!@ daily
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Ima million dollar _ on the MFn low ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]but this is and will always prolly be my favorite Gucci tape ... I literally HATED Gucci before this mixtape[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]everytime his door opens, he sells his bricks for $18,500[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]his prices are affordable, but you'll be searched thoroughly for firearms everytime you enter his residence[/color]

Originally Posted by Shaze804

dj burn one > dj drama
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]been that way for the longest though ... Burn One & Scream been killin' Drama[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]everytime his door opens, he sells his bricks for $18,500[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]his prices are affordable, but you'll be searched thoroughly for firearms everytime you enter his residence[/color]

Thank you my man. That last part was what I didn't get.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by young dr0

Thank you my man. That last part was what I didn't get.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]No problem[/color]

sick.gif
swing my door is coo though
i was bumping this the other day

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"eating calamary pasta heavy on the shrimp"
laugh.gif

I always liked this beat too... I think it was on his No Pad No Pencil mixtape awhile back....I tried embedding but failed
frown.gif
haha so just click the link!

EDIT

Found the vid of him doing it in the booth...listening to him talk always has me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom