Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Finding plenty of people in Chi selling floor seats on craigslist for decent price. I just hate buying off people, in case concert gets cancelled for whatever wild reason, and you lose out on the dough, but that is price you pay for not wanting to pay crazy resale

I’d recommend avoiding this route if possible... a homegirl coped fakes and got turned away at the door. This tour too big to risk it imo

Gotta be embarrassing as **** to get turned away at the door. Especially if you waited a grip in line

Watched a kid last night get turned away because he copped a counterfeit Gen Admission ticket. Sad and funny at the same time. The ticket scanner guy yelled out “THIS TICKET IS FAKE YOU PURCHASED A FAKE PLEASE GET OFF THE LINE”

Watched a kid last night get turned away because he copped a counterfeit Gen Admission ticket. Sad and funny at the same time. The ticket scanner guy yelled out “THIS TICKET IS FAKE YOU PURCHASED A FAKE PLEASE GET OFF THE LINE”

Yeah def can't trust it, even think some of the invoices and receipts they have are fake. Scammers getting real good out here

MSG last night was insane. So much energy in the building last night.

Attachments

• EB9A36ED-FB8C-4B6D-981D-D6910602FD40.jpeg
    EB9A36ED-FB8C-4B6D-981D-D6910602FD40.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 19
I think I need to just accept I’m not seeing this tour.

Between Christmas and the Concords dropping . I just can’t justify the resell prices.

Girl got me tickets for Tuesday...can’t wait!!! Anybody know the order of performances? Gotta take a merch break during Trippie

can't wait for this LA show.. can't wait to be in GA seeing the RIP SCREW visuals. :nthat:

keep kdot, bring out sza.

Back
Top Bottom