Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
One of the best shows if the not the best I've been to. Incredible. Going to post videos on my Twitter tomorrow and can link em. For now:

image_from_ios.jpg

1688x2250.jpeg.79c6b61bd0e44462b31c0853f0e96c15.large

Were you there for the whole show? If so what was the order of performances? I wouldn't mind seeing Gunna and to a lesser extent Sheck Wes, but I don't really care to see Trippie Redd, so I'm hoping he went first :lol:

2018 was travis' year.

His album, linking with migo's on multiple occasions, then basically being on damn near every track on Metro's album.

All coming off the tail of him and quavo's album last year

Oh yeah and he had a kid, was huge news for a good chunk of this year

Went to Raleigh last night. So unorganized. The doors didn’t open till like 930. Then had to wait in line for GA wristbands. Then had to wait again to get to the floor. Show didn’t start till 1130. No openers smh but he did say everyone is Raleigh is getting a special T shirt and a ticket to see any other concert. Oh side not. The set wasn’t even fully set up. He didn’t get on the coaster

Went to Raleigh last night. So unorganized. The doors didn’t open till like 930. Then had to wait in line for GA wristbands. Then had to wait again to get to the floor. Show didn’t start till 1130. No openers smh but he did say everyone is Raleigh is getting a special T shirt and a ticket to see any other concert. Oh side not. The set wasn’t even fully set up. He didn’t get on the coaster
Oh man that's so wack, sorry to hear bro

Gonna be at the MSG show on Tuesday
First time seeing him live -- might cry if he does 3500 + Drugs You Should Try It

Back
Top Bottom