Travyyyy: The Travis Porter thread

i knew nothing about this dude, but after hearing Lupe freestyle over Turnt Up i looked for the original with him on it and it was
pimp.gif

right now im listening to his DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar mixtape and its dope. my suitemates overheard me playing it and they started going ham. this dudemakes exactly the kind of music i would make if i was a rapper
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im am really feeling the "Go Shawty Go" & "Turnt Up" joints.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

so "Turnt Up" isn't Travis Porter's single?!!? so who's is it?!

& the label really needs to push these cats singles on the radio + BET/MTV play.

These guys really have an appeal to teenagers and little kids, so they gotta take advantage.

That dude killed that first verse on Go Shorty Go. "Traveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif
smokin.gif

& the label really needs to push these cats singles on the radio + BET/MTV play.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I had wrote more but YUKU FTL ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]but Travis Porter isn't signed ... it won't belong though ...[/color]

Roscoe made that damn song what it is tho DJ Turn me upppppppppppppppppp. He shoulda just left Travis Porter on it instead of putting Soulja on there

downloaded the Rockstar tape and the tape with Waka...will give them a listen soon...

why do the Rockstar x Illwill tapes always have weak *!* drums? These dudes never mix right...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif
smokin.gif

These guys really have an appeal to teenagers and little kids, so they gotta take advantage.

roll.gif
^

It just seems like Roscoe is bitter the joint blew up and more ppl care about Travis Porter being on it than Dash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is a non issue...you let em on the song....they turned it into a super buzz...you lost
laugh.gif
...and you still got deals on the table...so why are you complaining?

^ yeah part of what I wrote that got deleted was about Roscoe Dash being salty.

He was fine just "being" on the song until DJ came calling (so I've heard) and I think Dash has a deal w/ DJ now.

Either way ... KE that dude
pimp.gif

And Travyyyyyy has IT and they'll get their deal.

roll.gif
Travis Porter defitnely rollin' on something in that video...

But Roscoe Dash is "Turnt Down"
ohwell.gif

he sounded quite angry in that P.S.A. he did....

why would you let a group feat on YOUR single?!

obviously the listeners are gonna think it's Travis Poter's song.

represent the waffle house, twenty sausage biscuits
EXCUSE ME MA'AM, WHAT COME ON THE SAUSAGE BISCUIT?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
^

It just seems like Roscoe is bitter the joint blew up and more ppl care about Travis Porter being on it than Dash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is a non issue...you let em on the song....they turned it into a super buzz...you lost
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats like Plies putting Wasted on his mixtape and saying its Plies feat Gucci Mane. Everybody is going to think its Plies song like they think Turnt Upis TP song because they went around telling people. He should have kept them on there and left them as features instead of adding Soulja Boy to ruin it.

iBlink That "All the way Turnt Up" is that fire right now. Our Fa 2K9 boys came out to that earlier this semester. Yo Yo Nupe.

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif
^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats like Plies putting Wasted on his mixtape and saying its Plies feat Gucci Mane. Everybody is going to think its Plies song like they think Turnt Up is TP song because they went around telling people. He should have kept them on there and left them as features instead of adding Soulja Boy to ruin it.
but don't TP have 3 verses on Turnt Up??? If Plies had 2 verses and Gucci had one....thas pretty much Gucci's song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if ppl were running up on TP like "yo yall new joint is harddd" they gonna say "Oh no we're just featured"....FOH
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

roll.gif
^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats like Plies putting Wasted on his mixtape and saying its Plies feat Gucci Mane. Everybody is going to think its Plies song like they think Turnt Up is TP song because they went around telling people. He should have kept them on there and left them as features instead of adding Soulja Boy to ruin it.
but don't TP have 3 verses on Turnt Up??? If Plies had 2 verses and Gucci had one....thas pretty much Gucci's song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and if ppl were running up on TP like "yo yall new joint is harddd" they gonna say "Oh no we're just featured"....FOH
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No they have 2 verses 3 dudes on 2 verses. Dash is on the hook and the first verse which is the only one everyone remembers.
laugh.gif
The problem Dash and MMIhad which I dont know if they addressed in the video is they getting show money across the country off that one song because they acting liek its their songthey even performing the first verse. Being that they all sound alike nobody is going to ask questions. But at the end of the day TP got Go Shorty Go andRoscoe Dash got one coming in 2010 called "Sho Out" produced by K.E. which is
eek.gif

You ain't lying Cartune ...

Show Out is
eek.gif
x 10 .... & Na Na Na Na Na but I think that' s J-Money eventhough Dash makes the song.

Back
Top Bottom