TREY SONGZ = BEST TALENT IN THE INDUSTRY?

Real talk go download his Got Money freestlye, his A Millie freestyle, his Paper Planes freestyle and his Murder She Wrote track. He may not be the best singeror est rapper but he's pretty damn good at both.

I give him the edge over T Pain because he really can't sing.

He's very talented, he just doesnt have the management and production behind him to make him a huge name. But the talent level is definately there. . .

I mess w/ Trey ( VA stand up), but this underground cat Eric Roberson kills him.

i'd go with ryan leslie
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

He's very talented, he just doesnt have the management and production behind him to make him a huge name. But the talent level is definately there. . .
Na the production is definitely there..listen to his first album..

i'd go with ryan leslie
nerd.gif

Not as a singer tho...

I'll take Miguel over Trey tho..maybe even Brandon Hines

Trey Songz is that dude in my book now. after i listened to these tracks that were mention

Originally Posted by So Slickening

You're talking versatile... I'd put Drake over Trey in versatility

Yea you're losing by a wide margin my friend... I'm talking 1993 Cowboys Bills superbowl type losing.

I wouldn't say best in the industry but he's def that dude

if someone disagrees with me, just listen to:

Swagga Like Songz
Paper Planes Freestyle
Whatever You Like Freestyle
Street Life (ft. Buju Banton)
Murder She Wrote
Love Safari
Pop Rose'
Off The Sunset
Live Your Life Freestyle
Gotta Believe It
Sticky Face
laugh.gif

Misunderstood Freestyle

I guarantee after you listen to those few tracks, you'll change your mind
laugh.gif

How are you guys saying Trey is so much better than Drake?
Granted they make an ill team, Trey is the better singer and Drake the better rapper, obviously.

Most cats don't even write their own material, that gives him a big edge as well to me. I see john legend but his music just doesn't do it to me likesongz music.

He's got talent, but I think you should be good in exceptionally your field, cause it aint 14something, when all the polihistors, dDa Vinci, Michaelangelodid their thing. And he has better guys against him in rnb, John Leged, Musiq, Robin Thicke etc. and hes got better people in rap Jay, Kanye, Lupe and soon.... Although Kanye's singing now a days, lets wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom