TripAdvisor's TEN DIRTIEST HOTELS in the United States vol. Umm...I've stayed there...

2011's Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels in the U.S.:

1.  Grand Resort Hotel & Convention Center - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

2.  Jack London Inn -  Oakland, California

3.  Desert Inn Resort - Daytona Beach, Florida

4.  Hotel Carter - New York City, New York

5.  Polynesian Beach & Golf Resort - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

6.  Atlantic Beach Hotel - Miami Beach, Florida

7.  Rodeway Inn - Williamsville, New York

8.  Super 8 Estes Park - Denver, Colorado

9.  Palm Grove Hotel and Suites - Virginia Beach, Virginia

10.  Econo Lodge Newark International Airport - Elizabeth, New Jersey

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]http://www.tripadvisor.co...7-c1-Press_Releases.html[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif][/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]
I've stayed at the Econo Lodge in NJ two different times. 
laugh.gif
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]Once for like four days, the other time for two days.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]First time was at the beginning of a tour and we had press in NY for a couple of days. Second time was for Bamboozle last year. Glad we're beyond those cheap hotel days. 
sick.gif
[/font]

I've never even heard of Hotel Carter and apparently it's a big building in the middle of times square o_O

Originally Posted by BURRberry

Originally Posted by Its Swanny

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]http://www.tripadvisor.co...7-c1-Press_Releases.html[/font]

laugh.gif
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]Once for like four days, the other time for two days.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]First time was at the beginning of a tour and we had press in NY for a couple of days. Second time was for Bamboozle last year. Glad we're beyond those cheap hotel days. 
sick.gif
[/font]

I've been to that Econo Lodge for a hotel party and the bathroom looked like a scene from Saw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
[/font]

sick.gif
[/font]

I've been to that Econo Lodge for a hotel party and the bathroom looked like a scene from Saw.

i THINK i been to econo lodge but in rhode island. wasn't too bad and it was like 45$ a night so couldn't refuse.

Originally Posted by BURRberry

laugh.gif
[/font]

sick.gif
[/font]

My skin crawls just looking at Econo Lodge. Looks the type of place that'll serve you a continental breakfast in an envelope.

sick.gif
[/font]

you in a band bruh?

Pretty much any motel/hotel along route 1&9 in NJ looks foul. And there's at least 15 in a row.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

3.  Desert Inn Resort - Daytona Beach, Florida

Partied here so much.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

That use to be one of the main places to stop during Black College Reunion. Straight grimey status tho. Strippers, call girls, dope boys, u name it.

It definitely was
pimp.gif
 and
sick.gif
 at the same time.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

sick.gif
[/font]

you in a band bruh?
Work for one. Best job in the world. 
pimp.gif

I've partied at the Atlantic in Miami Beach it wasn't that bad, description definitely exaggerated the extent of its griminess.

i knew a myrtle beach hotel was going to make that list, any hotel on the strip in south myrtle couldve been on that list

Back
Top Bottom