Trippie Redd - ! (Out Now)

This kids image checks every box of the **** I despise right now...

But Love Scars and Romeo + Juliet can't be denied

This kids image checks every box of the **** I despise right now...

But Love Scars and Romeo + Juliet can't be denied

Him and X got something that sounds like some trap pop/trap rock **** off X's upcoming album.

They just need to call this stuff a new genre because if they really let ****** get out there with it and not have to "stay within the lines" of rap then they could make some great music w/o it having to be judged as "rap".

pierre bourne keep coming with the same beat and its hard every time. on some 2010-2011 lex ****.

You know this Elliot Graige (Lucian Grainge's son) pet project right? :lol:

Damn. That's literally THE machine.

I guess son gonna be around for a while. I like when dude operates in that pseudo R&B box. I can't really rock with the other **** tho.

Son looks like a different ****ing species too.

Damn. That's literally THE machine.

I guess son gonna be around for a while. I like when dude operates in that pseudo R&B box. I can't really rock with the other **** tho.

Son looks like a different ****ing species too.

that%2Bkid%2B(18).JPG

il_570xN.537697446_7yan.jpg

Quick question for you new ******...

Are these young ****** just hopping off the porch and claiming blood or are they actually connected?

These clones just keep coming. They running this emo/trap sound into the ground.

Him and X got something that sounds like some trap pop/trap rock **** off X's upcoming album.

They just need to call this stuff a new genre because if they really let *****s get out there with it and not have to "stay within the lines" of rap then they could make some great music w/o it having to be judged as "rap".

**** is wack no matter what you call it. Dudes just using the same beats, same flows, tryna use the same melodies. Just less talented people recycling the same sound.

this guy basically the universal records version of lil uzi lmao
y'all gonna let #them get credit for making it a new genre and yung la and travis porter gonna be broke somewhere in a kirkwood apartment complex
they was way ahead of they time low key they cadences n "sauce" every where tho

Last edited:
Hope you ready for the white pop trap movement. It's coming.

Saw this video a few months ago.

Something seems strangely authentic about this lor kid. Actually, I kind of like it smh lol.

But yeah....I see that wave coming. They are able to monetize it in a way that the ****** that actually laid the groundwork for trap music weren't smh.

Once Yachty was legitimized. Everything is fair game.

IDK

I love the direction these kids are going, but where's the quality control in HipHop nowadays?
it's been out of the window since they let Pharrell sing on "frontin"

if you can't sing, you can't sing. the production is trash half the time. sounds like great concepts with horrible takes.

but like I said, I like the whole (90's alternative rock * trap hip hop) style they're going for even though it doesn't always come off authentic.

Back
Top Bottom