TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

Sorry bro didn't mean to come off like that but as the reseller which you clearly made yourself out to be, your kinda the **** for thinking you could get way more $$$ for these when the retail price was already crazy, nobody to blame but yourself on this 1

“Stop hitting him, he’s already dead!!” -Ralph Wiggum

I want to pull the trigger but can’t with the price. I’ll be there in a little over a week if they are still there will probably get them but I’ve spent so much this month right now

LOL
1.PNG

Damn Marcus Jordan is really playing us

No refund ?
Store credit ?

Dude is running that store In Disneyland like a mom and pop in the hood that’s about to lose their Nike account

Besides the shirt, i wonder what the box/packaging is. Would be nice to get a somewhat nicer box but most likely not

Damn Marcus Jordan is really playing us

No refund ?
Store credit ?

Dude is running that store In Disneyland like a mom and pop in the hood that’s about to lose their Nike account
Dude made 4000+ pairs, at 320 each that's over $1mil he thought he was getting real quick. He don't want cats returning 100s of pairs cuz it's no flip

Dude made 4000+ pairs, at 320 each that's over $1mil he thought he was getting real quick. He don't want cats returning 100s of pairs cuz it's no flip

I agree with you these higher numbered Jordans don’t go for much but OG 17s still hold value

One of the reasons I sold the ceo 16s for nothing
Also Me personally I don’t buy anything over jordan 14 anymore

The people who are buying these higher number shoes Probably don’t remember Jordan wearing the shoes in the first place

Besides the shirt, i wonder what the box/packaging is. Would be nice to get a somewhat nicer box but most likely not

I’m almost certain it’s a standard Jordan box
with the Jordan CEO nike used the regular box but the jumpman was the colorway of the shoe

maybe the same thing with these trophy rooms
I’m pretty sure nike didn’t spend the extra 25 cents to make a cheap plastic box

I’m almost certain it’s a standard Jordan box
with the Jordan CEO nike used the regular box but the jumpman was the colorway of the shoe

maybe the same thing with these trophy rooms
I’m pretty sure nike didn’t spend the extra 25 cents to make a cheap plastic box

A man could wish haha

Would be legendary if they came with a suitcase like the OG 17

nah older models jordans
or 16's 17's at least could sell for 250-275
if jordan did it right
if these had peel sticker
suitcase box
and usb or dvd/bluray
woulda been sold out

It’s just the standard Jordan box Nike has been using but yea legendary ideed it they would have came wit the suitcase and cd.

so, it says they release today only. however, there is still a full size run on the website. will these still b up tomorrow? or will they just sell the rest in store?

Btw, I was all in on these for 250$, but 323$?!?!? uummm, no. keep ur damn t-shirt for the extra 73$ lol. wtf

I have never said this before but I wont mind if this release totally flops and the reason is this. Marcus Jordan using his Dads shoes to promote his shop, his art if that's what you call it with the T shirt. While he and Nike/JB trying to pull off their best " these are so limited you have to want these" BS. Read the Marcus tweets last night. " Don't miss out" come on man. They are trying too hard now. This release and colorway could have done well if they just would've done it traditionally with a normal weekend drop at a reasonable retail price. But this is an example of how they cannot get out of their own way. The fact that we/the consumer didn't all just drop to our knees and fall for it is a good sign of people voting with their wallet and not drinking the hype Koolaid. To the ones that got the 17s because they love that model Jordan, congrats to you guys. Nothing against the shoe itself. But JB/Nike needs to get a clue.

The 17’s were one of the first shoes I bought with my own (birthday) money, I got on the shoehead life when they dropped, so these have sentimental value to me. The OG colors mean more to me of course, but we haven’t gotten a 17 retro in a minute (the last one was the CDP, 2008)...just happy to have a pair for now until we get the OG colorways back

The 17’s were one of the first shoes I bought with my own (birthday) money, I got on the shoehead life when they dropped, so these have sentimental value to me. The OG colors mean more to me of course, but we haven’t gotten a 17 retro in a minute (the last one was the CDP, 2008)...just happy to have a pair for now until we get the OG colorways back
didn't we just get a bred 17 and the og 17+ last year
what was retail on those????

Back
Top Bottom