Tru Life takes plea deal for ‘09 murder charge; sentenced to 10 years in prison

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...serve-8-years-in-prison/
5472512672_cfa14800cb_z.jpg

Former Roc-La-Familia artist Robert “Tru Lifeâ€

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I agree with the lucky part, 10 years + time served. He's good on that end hopefully he can get his head together with the time inside & come out with his whole life ahead of him.

But lord people on here are stupid.. How you say your happy that another man is behind bars... Thats female anatomy talk right there bruh... Unless YOU bodied the dude or he hurt you DIRECTLY there is no reason for you to be happy another man is locked up for a situation thats more complex then a simple jux..

Hood rules = is what it is... He probably regrets going about it how he did, but he had to do what he had to... You can tell some dudes on here are more #%$!$ then man when they say their happy a grown +$@ man is locked up.. Bet you won't go to Smith P's with yah "goons" and say that...

/thread....if I was in his situation I would look at those 10/8 like it could have been alot worse

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

I agree with the lucky part, 10 years + time served. He's good on that end hopefully he can get his head together with the time inside & come out with his whole life ahead of him.

But lord people on here are stupid.. How you say your happy that another man is behind bars... Thats female anatomy talk right there bruh... Unless YOU bodied the dude or he hurt you DIRECTLY there is no reason for you to be happy another man is locked up for a situation thats more complex then a simple jux..

Hood rules = is what it is... He probably regrets going about it how he did, but he had to do what he had to... You can tell some dudes on here are more #%$!$ then man when they say their happy a grown +$@ man is locked up.. Bet you won't go to Smith P's with yah "goons" and say that...

/thread....if I was in his situation I would look at those 10/8 like it could have been alot worse

A lot of anti-intellectualism here.

This is entertainment. If you take it to the wrong side of the tracks, I have NO love for you.

To take a life not out of self defense but out of revenge is not and will not ever be reconciled in my mind.

Thats the end of the story.

This is entertainment. If you take it to the wrong side of the tracks, I have NO love for you.

To take a life not out of self defense but out of revenge is not and will not ever be reconciled in my mind.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Agreed.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

He took that With a Smile knowing How Bad It Could've Been ...

He basically has 6 1/2 to max out... and I didn't read anything about w/o parole so he could be home in around 5.

Boy caught a blessing.

He basically has 6 1/2 to max out... and I didn't read anything about w/o parole so he could be home in around 5.

Boy caught a blessing.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Boy caught a blessing.
word..

not to sound like a jerk or anything but NY is the best state to catch a murder case in, they offer manslaughter pleas almost all the time and offer like 10 years..

NY>CA

Boy caught a blessing.
word..

not to sound like a jerk or anything but NY is the best state to catch a murder case in, they offer manslaughter pleas almost all the time and offer like 10 years..

NY>CA

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Boy caught a blessing.
word..

NY>CA

wishv GA was like that

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Boy caught a blessing.
word..

NY>CA

wishv GA was like that

Back
Top Bottom