true blue IIIs condition check?

Hey experts...
Wasn't sure where to post this. It's not an LC or price check, but a check/confirm of the condition of these 2011 true blue 3s that I purchased last week.
Ok I know this sounds pretty dumb, as I can obviously see and check the condition of the shoes myself (and I know the state they're in), but I was wondering if you guys, the experts here on NikeTalk, could confirm it for me? Would appreciate the help!

Bought them from a seller who advertised as "Brand new. Only tried on", and in our emails, described the shoes as "DS".
Another note, one of the photos they sent showed the left shoe had some yellowing, so I asked whether it was yellow or just lighting from photo. The seller attributed it to the latter. So I purchase the shoes under the impression that they're DS, only tried on (even though DS implies NEVER WORN, I know, but whatever), and no yellowing. And a couple days ago, I received these:
(btw the following photos are all mine and were taken of the shoes right out of the box they were mailed in...the shoes have not been worn by anyone since I received them. Not even tried them on. Just saying.)
Thanks in advance [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]

View media item 443651
View media item 443765
View media item 443652
View media item 443653
View media item 443654
Is that a yellow sole on the left shoe?
Are those creases in the toe box?
And are those dirty soles on the bottom, which happen from walking around outside and not just trying them on?
And just so we're clear, when a seller says DS, I realize that does not mean BRAND NEW, but means they're unworn. 10/10. Mint condition. Right?
Although I'm sure majority of sellers nowadays imply DS as brand new, which doesn't make sense to me...I thought deadstock meant literally, the stock is dead, meaning there's no stock of that shoe in the stores. But I digress...

So, anyone willing to give their unbiased opinion on the condition of these TBs? And btw, after I inspected them myself and notified the seller of my concerns, they denied all dishonesty, claiming the shoes did not have those issues before being shipped. So, for further evidence, the following photo is one of the seller's that was emailed to me prior to purchase:
View media item 443766
Also for the record, I'm doing this purely on principle. I'm not asking the seller for a refund...I love the 3s, they're my fav J's and also the best 3 cws IMO, so they're here to stay. I have no problem wearing previously worn shoes, VNDS, NDS, whatever, but just don't tell me (repeatedly) that they are DS and that there's no yellow cuz I'm freakin looking right at it and that there weren't creases before implying that I somehow managed to crease my "brand new DS" sneakers in one day and on purpose for that matter. Why would anyone in the shoe game INTENTIONALLY want to crease their kicks??
Uh sorry for that rant, guys...just a little annoyed with people who lie.

he got you man.. they have DEF been worn.. you can see discoloration and grass stains on the soles and also creases in the toebox.. also the stars show wear which means he prob wore these a FEW times and cleaned them up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom