true life sometimes the internet is all i got...

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
You ever meet that person that just take the internet way to serious? all social interaction on myspace gremlin looking homies...
I know this one dude used to be my homie...now myspace got him...this the type of dude that a hit tom up and ask him how he's doing like he's a realperson, try to organize play dates and such....

Jabronie...

Now he a myspace superstar...think he doing it big cuz he got 10+ plays in a day..

and now the internet all he got...

when the power goes out, these myspace fiends go crazy. that cant be healthy behavior

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Mayor or NYC is exactly what comes to mind
roll.gif

I'm not here to defend dude,(I know it's all jokes)I'm sure he doesn't need that, but most of us have no idea of what his life is like. Ithink it's pretty messed up to say something like that. Many of us have different forms of leisure sometimes they help us momentarily escape our harshrealities.

Originally Posted by an66eon

roll.gif

I'm not here to defend dude,(I know it's all jokes)I'm sure he doesn't need that, but most of us have no idea of what his life is like. I think it's pretty messed up to say something like that. Many of us have different forms of leisure sometimes they help us momentarily escape our harsh realities.

dam dude.. you sound depressed... whats your life looking like?

(no joke)

roll.gif

I'm not here to defend dude,(I know it's all jokes)I'm sure he doesn't need that, but most of us have no idea of what his life is like. I think it's pretty messed up to say something like that. Many of us have different forms of leisure sometimes they help us momentarily escape our harsh realities.

I agree.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

roll.gif

(no joke)

It's not that I'm depressed, but that I know what it's like to be.My life is nice, there's always room for improvement, though.

roll.gif

(no joke)

It's not that I'm depressed, but that I know what it's like to be.My life is nice, there's always room for improvement, though.

so its empathy you speak from...

i understand now...

I feel ya. At my school we get laptops and people imo take it way out of hand. Social interaction mostly consists of facebook, which is why I deleted mine.People have become way to dependent on myspace and facebook and that crap to meet people. Not saying that its bad to do that, but I think some take it to far,and don't get me wrong. I've spend my fair share of time on myspace and facebook, but would just rather meet people face to face

I hate these broads that get their heads blown up from Myspace and Facebook, thinking they're actually worth a damn. Start calling themselves"Internet superstars" and mess.

i dont know anyone like that , but i tend to surround myself with ambitious and goal-oriented people ...

You ever meet that person that just take the internet way to serious? all social interaction on myspace gremlin looking homies...
I know this one dude used to be my homie...now myspace got him...this the type of dude that a hit tom up and ask him how he's doing like he's a real person, try to organize play dates and such....

Jabronie...

Now he a myspace superstar...think he doing it big cuz he got 10+ plays in a day..

and now the internet all he got...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif