True or False....."If ya ain't married, ya single"

Correct. For all of you that are in relationships that did your taxes, which box did you check?

Single right?

True, but try telling that to your girlfriend and you will be single.
laugh.gif

MOSTHATED770 wrote:
stupid @%! topic...

So let me get this straight,you wasted approximately 1 minute out of your time to voluntarily come into a "stupid @%! topic"  to make this statement ?.....Cool.

Moving right along.....I def dont go by this motto, I'm not trying to deal with that karma.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

That's a terrible mindset to have.. especially if you're actually dating someone.
Actually it depends on the context. If another woman is asking for instance, I can understand why the answer single can be detrimental. But if someone for a job is returning your call and asks you, "What is your current situation. Are you married. Single. Kids?" Saying single isn't an inaccurate answer. So it depends on WHO is asking.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AJChick23

That's a terrible mindset to have.. especially if you're actually dating someone.
Actually it depends on the context. If another woman is asking for instance, I can understand why the answer single can be detrimental. But if someone for a job is returning your call and asks you, "What is your current situation. Are you married. Single. Kids?" Saying single isn't an inaccurate answer. So it depends on WHO is asking.
laugh.gif
Hello there, I had a feeling you were going to reply to me. I actually put that technically such as on official forms, there's no option to check "boyfriend/girlfriend". It's most likely just single, married, divorced, or widowed..but I decided to not include that since I feel like that's not what OP is getting at..
wink.gif

True.  I went with my girl the other day to get a fill-in at the dentist and she had to sign some papers.  On it read, "Are you married, single, divorced, widow, or widower?".  Nowhere did it say "dating".  We been together for over 5 years and have a kid together and I told her to check "single".  Single goes on my taxes and my insurance.  So to answer your question, yes.  If your not married, legally your single.

Back
Top Bottom