Trump bans TikTok

Trump just desperate for a distraction

but I hope he goes through with it, cause it will burn them.. give an incentive for young people who are a group that are notorious for not showing up to vote to show up and vote against him

and soo much for all those free market republicans and libertarians

but I hope he goes through with it, cause it will burn them.. give an incentive for young people who are a group that are notorious for not showing up to vote to show up and vote against him

Word. Whatever happened to free trade and capitalism.

Nah b it's more than a distraction...st8 up political move to help him win in November. The only way he gets reelected is if he convince our country that he's the better option to solve our country's biggest "problem" - China.

Nah b it's more than a distraction...st8 up political move to help him win in November. The only way he gets reelected is if he convince our country that he's the better option to solve our country's biggest "problem" - China.

this story was from this week

EA833145-9EC3-4DC4-94D5-B6E241FC98D2.png

then you have the epstein stuff surrounding him and Dershowitz

this is the most comprehensive answer he has given regarding the russia bounty scandal

This is just a slide topic to keep the peasants occupied with something they can relate to and grasp while the real injustices are going on right under your nose. There is no right/left. They conspire together to expand. Don’t be dummies.

yep.

This is just a slide topic to keep the peasants occupied with something they can relate to and grasp while the real injustices are going on right under your nose. There is no right/left. They conspire together to expand. Don’t be dummies.

lol this both sides nonsense rhetoric only benefits the conservative side of the spectrum. I am openly picking a side based on what is going on in this country.

MAGA don't play that middle ground, both sides nonsense.

lol this both sides nonsense rhetoric only benefits the conservative side of the spectrum. I am openly picking a side based on what is going on in this country.

MAGA don't play that middle ground, both sides nonsense.

exactly, I’m glad you have chosen the right side. America has never been better. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Been more than 24 hours...Figured it was another Trump pump fake/distraction , yo really just be talking :lol: :smh:

.... I live in Fort Lauderdale. Born and raised. Trust me, clowns are rampant down here. When I was choosing a college, I wanted to choose the furthest institution from here :lol: :lol:

It’s stupid people doing stupid **** EVERYWHERE fam, trust me. Someone just made Florida cool to talk about..

.... I live in Fort Lauderdale. Born and raised. Trust me, clowns are rampant down here. When I was choosing a college, I wanted to choose the furthest institution from here :lol: :lol:

I know, but it’s bad a lot of places.

fl has a lot of good things going for it too unlike some place like Ohio. Fl ain’t that bad. I’m down there a lot. Of course there are the racist idiots but they are everywhere.

Honestly if someone is an App Developer you should 1000% be doing everything you can to create an app similar to TikTok right now and advertise it ASAP. Tiktok has a lot of "influencers" and people who were making an income off the app, not to mention the people who binge the app with their extra time due to unemployment or work from home. This could be a quick ticket to making bread.

There's already at least 3 of those. 2 of them have been around for some time

it’s parts of Florida

but Florida ain’t as bad as some other states on the whole, cause at least your got parts

like Georgia scares the hell out of me once you’re out of Atlanta.. and you got other states I never need to go to

Florida aint all that bad. Between visiting all my life and spending 2 years of juco there i enjoyed myself. Its got it crazy stuff just like everywhere else

like Georgia scares the hell out of me once you’re out of Atlanta..

Whats wrong with the rest of GA? We got some crazy folks/areas just like everywhere else

it’s parts of Florida

but Florida ain’t as bad as some other states on the whole, cause at least your got parts

like Georgia scares the hell out of me once you’re out of Atlanta.. and you got other states I never need to go to

Tri County is FARRRRRRRR different than everywhere else in Florida. Any county other than WPB, Broward, and Dade is hick towns. Drive through Live Oak, Ocala, Gainsville, Deland, Lakeland, I, Avon Park, etc. these areas are basically Alabama or Mississippi. Tallahassee too.

People gotta stop using Miami, Lauderdale as a microcosm of Florida. Central Florida, Panhandle and gulf coast is basically the Deep South

people forget the city of Rosewood (watch the movie if you have not) is in Florida

Back
Top Bottom