Trump bans TikTok

Tri County is FARRRRRRRR different than everywhere else in Florida. Any county other than WPB, Broward, and Dade is hick towns. Drive through Live Oak, Ocala, Gainsville, Deland, Lakeland, I, Avon Park, etc. these areas are basically Alabama or Mississippi. Tallahassee too.

People gotta stop using Miami, Lauderdale as a microcosm of Florida. Central Florida, Panhandle and gulf coast is basically the Deep South

people forget the city of Rosewood (watch the movie if you have not) is in Florida

It's crazy that you say that but what about like Tampa and Orlando?

I have family that moved down there from NY and my cousins tell me mostly everyone in Florida are transplants from the northeast.

If 80% of the people are transplants from a diverse state like NY the communities will start changing for the better.

Tri County is FARRRRRRRR different than everywhere else in Florida. Any county other than WPB, Broward, and Dade is hick towns. Drive through Live Oak, Ocala, Gainsville, Deland, Lakeland, I, Avon Park, etc. these areas are basically Alabama or Mississippi. Tallahassee too.

This is VERY true :lol:

Before juco my visits were to the beaches and orlando

I went to school in Lake City and when i took my visit i thought i was still in south Georgia. Not a resemblence of "Florida" at all, just a small country town.

I wouldnt consider Orlando Jacksonville Tampa in this convo though

People gotta stop using Miami, Lauderdale as a microcosm of Florida. Central Florida, Panhandle and gulf coast is basically the Deep South

people forget the city of Rosewood (watch the movie if you have not) is in Florida
Have you left yet?

That bama slander will not be tolerated......

:lol: @ Ocala

Jacksonville sucks, got family there.

yeah inland is a dump generally speaking, you got your wonderful cities like Ocala and immokolee.

gulf coast isn’t bad south of Tampa. Gulf coast is all the mid west transplants and the Atlantic side is all the NE transplants I feel like.

idk, it’s chill over there to me vs up north in Jacksonville which is redneck to the max.

got family in a small town called Estero. I don’t mind it there. If you just wanna chill it’s cool.

:lol: like america doesnt do the same thing
People don't get disappeared in the US for posting dissident stuff online or having a rebellious family member.
Don't downplay what the Chinese are doing. They are building an apparatus that doesn't include the pro-democracy, pro-individual freedoms biases of western technologies, and there are a lot of dictatorial/authoritarian governments that are interested in this stuff because the potential to detect and break up dissent long before it grows is huge.

If it's banned, someone should just make American version and flourish

If it gets banned, we should just let it die. Vine, Tik Tok, reels; all trash and trash content. People make terrible short skits and put comedian in their profile. We really don’t need it.

there’s a lot more on there than bad comedians and skits. I don’t think we’re really the target demo anyway.

Tik Tok isn't all that bad. There's some people with actual talent on there. The only stuff that irritates me is the women on there that do the voice over videos.

Back
Top Bottom