Trump bans TikTok

Honestly if someone is an App Developer you should 1000% be doing everything you can to create an app similar to TikTok right now and advertise it ASAP. Tiktok has a lot of "influencers" and people who were making an income off the app, not to mention the people who binge the app with their extra time due to unemployment or work from home. This could be a quick ticket to making bread.

When the bootleg becomes the authentic :lol: :smokin

So was the Chinese really gathering and selling Americans info from Tik Tok or what?

What do you consider Niketalk?

Niketalk came about during different times. 1999/2000 was farrrrrrrrr different than the MySpace/FB/Twitter/IG era. It’s wayyyyyy different than a year 2013, when I’d say people fully started immersing themselves into all SM platforms. We started off on PCs. IG, Twitter, SC, etc were mobile.

we couldn’t take NT with us initially, as far as in public or on cell phones. I didn’t really start browsing into outside of a PC until like 2007 or 2008.

NT is far different

Gotta stop comparing NT to IG, twitter, etc because we started during a completely different era. I was in MIDDLE school. I’m now 32 years old. My brother wasn’t even born yet when I started using NT. He just turned 18 this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

kids still played outside when I started using NT. We had webcams and digital cameras back then.

NT is different

1596288463589.png

Niketalk came about during different times. 1999/2000 was farrrrrrrrr different than the MySpace/FB/Twitter/IG era. It’s wayyyyyy different than a year 2013, when I’d say people fully started immersing themselves into all SM platforms. We started off on PCs. IG, Twitter, SC, etc were mobile.

we couldn’t take NT with us initially, as far as in public or on cell phones. I didn’t really start browsing into outside of a PC until like 2007 or 2008.

NT is far different
Gotta stop comparing NT to IG, twitter, etc because we started during a completely different era. I was in MIDDLE school. I’m now 32 years old. My brother wasn’t even born yet when I started using NT. He just turned 18 this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

kids still played outside when I started using NT. We had webcams and digital cameras back then.

NT is different

Define "Social Media" please.

From my understanding, China is using it to collect information, so apparently it is "serious". Even though other platforms collect data on Americans, they would much rather it be American companies collecting the data than foreign countries.

LOL is this a joke?:rofl:This whole administration is a joke, well we have multiple other forums to roast him through. Until he bans the whole internet.

From my understanding, China is using it to collect information, so apparently it is "serious". Even though other platforms collect data on Americans, they would much rather it be American companies collecting the data than foreign countries.

I understand how Chinese surveillance is a bad thing. However, if they are collecting data solely from its users which I believe to be largely ranging from teens to millennials, what is the significant national security threat? Or is it the principle?

Back
Top Bottom