Trump bans TikTok

then why is he banning it, is TIKTOK a threat to national security?
One or two reasons as mentioned in this thread.
1.He’s trying to strong arm Tik Tok to selling a 100% to an American company.
2. Tik Tok has collecting information illegally(?). That’s why it’s a National security issue.

I think the latter might be propaganda tho.

I understand how Chinese surveillance is a bad thing. However, if they are collecting data solely from its users which I believe to be largely ranging from teens to millennials, what is the significant national security threat? Or is it the principle?

It’s spy ware. they can gather information from your phone not related to the app. Say a military personal 9 year old daughter has the app on their phone on the same ip/WiFi they just gave China access to all his content, location etc

One or two reasons as mentioned in this thread.
1.He’s trying to strong arm Tik Tok to selling a 100% to an American company.
2. Tik Tok has collecting information illegally(?). That’s why it’s a National security issue.

I think the latter might be propaganda tho.

Lol these excuses seem a little light for the use of an executive order so I'm not buying it.

I understand how Chinese surveillance is a bad thing. However, if they are collecting data solely from its users which I believe to be largely ranging from teens to millennials, what is the significant national security threat? Or is it the principle?

If this is the reason he might as well ban the whole internet like North Korea

Lol these excuses seem a little light for the use of an executive order so I'm not buying it.
DB4A1F2E-5BBC-4CB1-8CC6-13BB2867EB66.gif

You think 100s of millions of dollars is “light”? Let me hold something

DB4A1F2E-5BBC-4CB1-8CC6-13BB2867EB66.gif

You think 100s of millions of dollars is “light”? Let me hold something

China has far more lucrative business ventures than this that are costing America 100s of millions, why specifically tiktok? Ive heard a long list of excuses for this that aren't adding up.

Its a mix of both. They are collecting various kinds of data as data is big business. One such would be biometric data (facial recognition, fingerprint, etc.). A scenario where this could affect you would be someone making an online post criticizing China's suppression of free speech. Thinking its nothing go to some country on vacation that happens to have good diplomatic relations with China and while you're minding your business on vacation, they can send their police to pick you up and take you back to China and claim that you broke some law. The very same biometric data that you willfully gave to them is how they were able to find you.

Tiktok is the only real competitor to IG, Zuk has Trump in his pocket, chess moves...

Tiktok is the only real competitor to IG, Zuk has Trump in his pocket, chess moves...

two sided, Zuck has and is allowing Trumps people to act a mf fool on his biggest platform. everybody forgot about Cambridge Analytica and Zuck appearing in front of congress.

said from jump street I thought it had to do with Zuck in some way. we signing executive orders for Tik Tok during a pandemic and economic crisis? for national security?

iight

This is just a slide topic to keep the peasants occupied with something they can relate to and grasp while the real injustices are going on right under your nose. There is no right/left. They conspire together to expand. Don’t be dummies.

I’m so glad some of y’all petty *** mfers don’t have any power. :lol:

Donnie making crackhead moves like this also shows desperation and vulnerability. That piece of sh&& and his piece of sh&@ supporters created a culture of pettiness that many of us including myself are more than willing to play.

Back
Top Bottom