TSS Presents Fifteen Minutes With Lil' Boosie

And we all thought Yayo & Ghostface were good for quotables. After this one, I've gotta give Boosie some ranking becausethere's no way we could've made this stuff up lol.

Boosie On...

A Chick Throwing Up On Him While Giving Him Fellatio -- After I wiped up and got it clean with that Irish Springs, I had to catch my nut so Ilet her go on and go back. I made her brush her teeth.

The Finer Points Of The Drug Ecstasy -- Everything I put in a song, I've tried it. So I put it in her booty hole and it melted. It meltsin their booty hole and it hits them in 20 seconds. You never know what they're gonna do. They may break out crying talking about their momma doesn'tlove them or something. It hit them in the booty hole good.

His Famous Haircut -- Aw man, the haircut is something special. Women love my haircut. They say I look handsome, they don't just say Ilook good. You know I love my haircut. My barber is real talented- every time he cuts my hair I give him a hundred dollars. Now he's getting like $40 ahaircut usually. He did something special with it and he's been doing it for the last five to seven years. My haircut is something special. I rap about itto let women notice it. When they see it they're like "God Damn!"

Yeah buddy
laugh.gif

Link -- http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/09/tss-presents-15-minutes-with-lil-boosiehttp://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/09/tss-presents-15-minutes-with-lil-boosie

"I've never been a Saints fan.If you a winner I go for you. And the Saints haven't been winning since we were born."

laugh.gif
ole bandwagon @ss _

Originally Posted by young dunny

"I've never been a Saints fan.If you a winner I go for you. And the Saints haven't been winning since we were born."

laugh.gif
ole bandwagon @ss _
Man, the Saints got voodoo on them.

*DEAD*

The Finer Points Of The Drug Ecstasy -- Everything I put in a song, I've tried it. So I put it in her booty hole and it melted. It melts in their booty hole and it hits them in 20 seconds. You never know what they're gonna do. They may break out crying talking about their momma doesn't love them or something. It hit them in the booty hole good.

roll.gif

Boosie is a straight fool
laugh.gif
I'm waiting for gansta muzik 2 cuz I know it's gonna be like the first one
pimp.gif

Good read.

Boosie was damn near worshipped back in 07 but he still gets some love.

Looking forward to the album.

did boosie just say he slips E pills in girls butts? i think i have a new favourite rapper.

pimp.gif
.. my boy boosie one of louisiana's heros ... on a sidenote ..aye Gotty is there gonna be anymore Mythblazers

its Boosie BOO!!!!

Yea Boosie does make noise in hip hop... he makes good music.. much appreciated
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom