Tupac Shakur: "Changes" APPRECIATION

I don't care if you're from the east coast, mid west, down south, or a third world country. This track should be appreciated.

I vividly remember hearing this on the radio as a kid for the first time and it instantly became one of my favorite songs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: R.I.P. Pac

I thought it was awesome that the Vatican listed this song as one of it's approved songs.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it... This song just doesn't do it for me. I mean its cool an all but I never really got the fuss behind it besides the fact that it was the last positive song that was dropped after his passing.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm just going to go ahead and say it... This song just doesn't do it for me. I mean its cool an all but I never really got the fuss behind it besides the fact that it was the last positive song that was dropped after his passing.
why come in the appreciation thread then?

I  still remember when this dropped in the 90s. I was a young kid and I always noticed the difference between the heart Pac put in this and everything else that was out.

This song is flawless. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

why come in the appreciation thread then?

I  still remember when this dropped in the 90s. I was a young kid and I always noticed the difference between the heart Pac put in this and everything else that was out.

Actually i came in to listen to the song again to see if I was tweeking...  I didn't disrespect it, didn't say it was wack or anythign like that, I said it was cool.  Its just not everything that people make it out to be to me. 

Originally Posted by D723

I thought it was awesome that the Vatican listed this song as one of it's approved songs.
pimp.gif
thought this was dope too. I think you can play this or Juicy almost anywhere and people are about to start rappin

Back
Top Bottom