TV shows you like but are embarrassed to admit

jawn piece

Banned
Mines gotta be Wife Swap
laugh.gif

Where the #*%+ do they find these weirdos at? Every episode u got the husband on the verge of throwin a bernard hopkins 3 piece combo to the face of the fakewife while the children go into a deep depression cuz their fake mother trys to tell them how ##@@## up their lives are. Not to mention when they almost cometo blowsduring the final meeting.
eek.gif

I wouldnt say embarrassed but ppl look at me sideways when I mention them.
laugh.gif

Dawson's Creek
Greys Anatomy
FullMetal Aclhemist

Spongebob Squarepants
indifferent.gif
at me. Its actually funny imo."Krusty krab pizza, come spend your money here!" hahah

Supernanny that show is hilarious. Got kids throwin legos and stuffed animals at each other
laugh.gif

What Not to Wear

Fact: You either want to %#!@ or kill Stacy London, there is no third option.

I like America's Next Top Model, umm what else, that Paris Hilton show is so lame but interesting haha. I dont know, some stuff you never think youll watchand you jus leave it on one day and watch it. Weird

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Supernanny that show is hilarious. Got kids throwin legos and stuffed animals at each other
laugh.gif
Lol, word.
I watch it too, when their is absolutely nothing on.

Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I usually don't watch "reality" shows, but this is one I could not resist.

Real Housewives of Atlanta that show is cool. Can't wait till they go back to Orange County

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i know for a fact a lot of you guys watch bridezillas!
indifferent.gif
happy.gif

stop frontin. you're just mad because you didnt even know about it. so now you feel all late and left out.

Back
Top Bottom