Twisted Metal PS3 Thread.... In Stores Now!!!!!

The 1st run of the "Limited Edition" will include a free voucher code to download Twisted Metal Black PS1 Classic off the PS Store.
It's packed in the game. So no exclusive DLC pre order BS from Gamestop or some other retailer.

Also most places like Gamestop, Best Buy, Amazon if you do pre order you will get early access to unlock Axel. His character is un lockable by playing the game.

David Jaffe has already said in a Game Informer interview that as of now there is no future DLC, expansion, or sequel planned for the PS3Twisted Metal.

He's leaving Eat, Sleep, Play after he's done with Twisted Metal and is starting up a new game studio for a new IP game.

pimp.gif

^ great vids MR J 858

hopefully i pick it up tomorrow

probably wont be a good idea for me to go online until release day

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^ great vids MR J 858

hopefully i pick it up tomorrow

probably wont be a good idea for me to go online until release day

Dope.
If you get a chance let us know how the story mode is.

Use spoiler tags though.

Old stuff from E3 2011 but this video shows off a lot of the single player story mode:

***WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Trophy List leaked :

TMA - Complete story mode without dying or switching cars in the garage.

Point, Shoot, Kill - Kill 100 enemies with every missle.

Any Car Will Do - 50 kills with every car in online ranked games.

Tantric Twised - 50 cars killed by yourself in endurance mode.

Twisted Gold - Earn gold medal in every campaign event and boss fight on twisted difficulty.

Racing? In a Twisted Metal game? - Don't miss any gates and wind the battle in Race #2, one player only

Truly Twisted - Complete story mode on twisted difficultly.

Remote Nuke - Kill 3 players with a single remote bomb.

Another Level - Win 10 ranked games in each map. Map size does not matter.

A la Mode - Win 10 ranked games in each game type.

We buy gold! - Earn a gold medal on every campaign event in any difficulty mode including co op.

...and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal. - Complete story mode on any difficulty.

Make up you mind. - Use the garage 25 times.

The One That Got Away - Complete the Sweet Tooth story on any difficulty.

Watch me Shine! - Complete the Doll Face Story on any difficulty.

Grimm's Dark Trip Back. - Complete Grimm story on any difficulty.

The most dangerous game. - Be the hunted/stay the hunted in ranked, unranked, or split screen local HUNTED GAME MODE for at least 4 minutes.

Cookie Party - Kill 3 enemies in a single game using drop mines.

Old School - Play a 2,3,4 player split screen game.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Gimme the Trophy - Play and finish the "Live Training" tutorial mode.

Twofer - Kill two enemies with a single rat rocket.

60 to 0 - Kill a player with full heath in one shot.

He's not heavy - As Talon, pick up a teammate (Ranked, unranked, split screen, campaign co-op)

Hidden Trophy

Because I care - Complete a campaign without hitting a single pedestrian.

Birth Control - Defeat the semi before a single enemy is spawned in Juggernaut DM - Watkyn's Harbor.

Tradin' Paint - Ram 5 players to death in a single online game.

Am I not merciful? - Kill 100 flaming gunners and/or drivers in campaign mode.

Fire in the sky - Shoot down an enemy missile 1 time in a tanked game of NUKE.

That. Just. Happened. - Kill yourself with a freeze cheat shot in ranked SM or LMS, or in any unranked or offline play.

Calypso - Achieve the highest online rank.

You think this game made itself? Watch the credits, start to finish.

I h8 poachers. - Finish a ranked game the the most damage done a fewest kills overall.

Medic! - Heal a teammate.

Grace under fire - Beat Metro Square Electric Cage on HARD MODE with 5 SECONDS LEFT in your GRACE PERIOD meter, Cooperative Story is allowed.

All Sales are final - Win at least 1 ranked online game per day for 30 days straight.

Right place, right time - Kill a player less than 5 seconds after you respawn, in an online game.

Up, up and away - Launch a nuke.

In your face - Hit statue with a nuke.

Sorry I don't know how to use spoiler tags on here.

Twisted Metal has Custom Skin Support

Since for some odd reason the news about Twisted Metal supporting custom skins has not been reported yet on D-Toid (and most other outlets) I decided to tell you myself. Jaffe reveals this during a interview with IGN which you can find here (it starts at 2:16:00) 

You can create these custom skins on the TM website or if you have artistic/technical tallent you can use the released templates to create your own skins and them upload them to the TM website. These skins can them be used online. They can be shared to everyone or be locked to just yourself or your clan. Here are some skins ESP created. 

Source: Jaffe's Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/davidscottjaffe 

58816-221348-ToxicToothjpg-620x.jpg

58816-221348-Skyninjajpg-620x.jpg

58816-221348-ShadowBabyjpg-620x.jpg

58816-221348-mortimerjpg-620x.jpg

Link:

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Stop+Spoilers/twisted-metal-has-custom-skin-support-221348.phtml

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

spectres special was cheesy

ghost missles

weak armor tho
Sweet Tooth has the ghost missile now, but I guess it's fairer since he's slower. You won't have dudes like me abusing it
laugh.gif

And I don't really care about there only being 3 characters despite all these cars, but the Axel thing is just stupid. Needles Kane (the clown) in between the 2 wheels?!?!?  Just doesn't look right

Originally Posted by MR J 858
Damn, this looks like pure chaos. I don't even care if I end up not winning alot, cause it seems like it's gonna be too much fun just @#$@$@ around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by MR J 858
Damn, this looks like pure chaos. I don't even care if I end up not winning alot, cause it seems like it's gonna be too much fun just @#$@$@ around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This looks doooooooooope
pimp.gif
eek.gif

so excited. i loved this game when i was younger. would skip school to stay home and play all day

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

looking forward to this..pre-ordered on bestbuy.com

Also pre ordered from bestbuy.com It said that you will receive a free download code for the full version of TM black off of the psn network on top of the axel download. Hope that code comes in today. I'd like to play black again before I pick this up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom