Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

My co-worker have been following this too. :lol:
The twitch made me download and played Yellow version earlier.

My co-worker have been following this too.
laugh.gif

The twitch made me download and played Yellow version earlier.
My cousin came over today and since I've been playing yellow I had to take batteries out of the gameboy to put in my extra 360 controller.

The look he gave me had me dying
roll.gif
"Why?" was written all over his face
laugh.gif

They needed a water pokemon to use surf. Some people said to get lapras while others wanted vaporeon. In the end eevee was acquired instead of lapras and they went to go pick up a water stone. But cuz of all the trolls they ended picking up a fire stone instead and ran out of money. They went to go deposit eevee I think since it was now useless but cuz of the trolls released Abby and Jay Leno. So they needed a new fire type now and so flareon was born from eevee and the fire stone. That's why they hate it.

LMAO!!!

What about the fossil?

There was a point where they'd continuously keep clicking on the helix fossil in battle and of course it'd do nothing. People started acting like Red was consulting the fossil like it had some kind of hidden wisdom in it. It grew from there into a whole religious following for the teachings of the Helix Fossil and the journey to resurect it. The Dome fossil represents the devil amongst that community. :lol:

First time actually watching in days and I see that they went to a democracy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom