Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

If they release that Pidgeot...
Even Jesus had to leave his followers at one point, as will bird Jesus.
CqI9mUO76Hex43CoW7WJBavNsFSSt0Za5u8AjZWHsP3J9wDpREiBWu9BbwPrYqeHXTnYLwjejN6z5fTgERJJC_WhjkXS2BqZazgGbnGwR2TfcKKsqr0

I come on here and give out like three reps on average. This is the funniest thread on NT right now 

I got soooo many Pokemon cards.. Hope one day they will be Worth something..

Welp, unless they are super rare or super useful in tournament play, you better vacuum seal them cause they won't be worth jack for at least another 50 years, probably closer to 100.

They're never going to make it through the Safari Zone. You only get 500 steps and you have to make it all the way to the back to get the HM and Gold Teeth... No way in hell.

I got soooo many Pokemon cards.. Hope one day they will be Worth something..
Welp, unless they are super rare or super useful in tournament play, you better vacuum seal them cause they won't be worth jack for at least another 50 years, probably closer to 100.
I was actually thinking of trying to sell some of mine over the summer. I have some pretty old stuff that I think I might be able to get something for.

They're never going to make it through the Safari Zone. You only get 500 steps and you have to make it all the way to the back to get the HM and Gold Teeth... No way in hell.
I think they already did a few days ago. I think they were found democracy so it was easier. They're in saffron now at silph

Back
Top Bottom