Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

Kinda related, but steph curry’s comments about not thinking the moon landing was real had so many media people in their feelings. Was watching pti and they were saying it’s really bad because there are also people who will deny stuff like slavery and the holocaust happened. I’m not sure why they made those connections and tried to make him look real bad.

Kinda related, but steph curry’s comments about not thinking the moon landing was real had so many media people in their feelings. Was watching pti and they were saying it’s really bad because there are also people who will deny stuff like slavery and the holocaust happened. I’m not sure why they made those connections and tried to make him look real bad.

They did the same thing when Kyrie said the Earth was flat. Like that ***** really had to issue a public statement apologizing for that.

I didn't know the **** was that serious :lol:

man honestly, as a huge warriors and curry fan, i was disappointed.

kyrie was whatever, but steph has more fans that are in the younger age range.

man honestly, as a huge warriors and curry fan, i was disappointed.

kyrie was whatever, but steph has more fans that are in the younger age range.

Because if Steph Curry believes the moon landing wasn't real....that's soooooooo detrimental to our youth right?

Not For Sale

Kevin-hart.jpg

Black man with influence going against a widely accepted narrative cannot be ignored.

Well .. yeah. It can be. That's in another thread though.

There will always be skeptics, even nt has a thread with people who think the moon landing wasn’t real. Those kids should be asked why they believe something just because a basketball player does. Should be told to read up on it and form their own opinion. People were critical and saying Steph was denying history and science when history is always being manipulated and science changes. We know american history classes are a joke and leave stuff out.

People these days needs to be more like Richard Pryor and stand by what they say not matter how crazy or offensive. It clearly doesn't hurt your chances of becoming the next president.

Last edited:
Excellent convo on how he feels about social justice warriors and how it affects his approach. He said some funny things about the irony of white women always having the loudest voice.

Bill Burr
Episode 206 of the Sports Illustrated Podcast features an interview with comedian Bill Burr. The conversation covers everything from sports to comedy to current events. Burr details what it it’s like to be a comedian in this hyper politically correct time, defends Tom Brady’s pajamas, explains why Bill Belichick is the greatest, details the problems with sports fans and riffs on many other subjects.

Listening to Bill Burr from Sports Illustrated Media Podcast. http://podbay.fm/show/997819235/e/1543996860

I deleted all of my tweets prior to 2013. Cleaned up any tweets that had derogatory terms after to that. Its too easy these days to pull them up. Just search a handle with a term and you can pull things up.

If you started tweeting 10 years ago, you probably don't remember any of these tweets. Not to mention if your tweet count is in the 10s of thousands.

You saying this all proud, but it makes you look low.

So you’re a phony? What you hiding, if you said it, you meant it...

Deleting it makes you look like a coward :rofl::lol::lol:

What’s done in private always comes to the light so, y’all better walk in your truths. You can’t fight the truth. You’ll always lose

Last edited:
People these days needs to be more like Richard Pryor and stand by what they say not matter how crazy or offensive. It clearly doesn't hurt your chances of becoming the next president.

Politics already filled with scumbags. Entertainment too but they seem more petty and have to act mad to please the sensitive public. I wish some people would refuse to apologize too but if it affects their money and ability to get other jobs then I understand.

What’s done in private always comes to the light so, y’all better walk in your truths. You can’t fight the truth. You’ll always lose
You’re reading into it too much. Nothing phony. I still tweet the same opinions, just with cleaner language. There’s a difference between tweeting “**** that ***** LeBron” and “Man get LeBron out of here”.

What society needs to collectively is just stop giving these dig up old dirt and save old tweets for a convenient time nonsense any type of validation and acknowledgement.

When I see someone try to expose someone like Kyler Murray off a silly high school tweet. I’m more curious about the exposer than I am about Kyler Murray and I think the exposers behavior is much worse than any silly tweet is.

But unless the people saving silly old tweets to use at convenient times don’t mind having their entire history dug through. They and their digging up old dirt behavior shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Back
Top Bottom