TX Couple Beat Child to Death w/ Hammer to Exercise Demons...word to Emily Rose

HENDERSON, Texas - A young East Texas couple was arraigned Wednesday on capital murder charges accusing them of beating the woman's 1-year-olddaughter to get rid of "the demons."

Authorities said that the child was also bitten more than 20 times.

Blaine Milam, 19, and Jessica Carson, 18, remained jailed Wednesday in lieu of a $2 million bond for each.

They were arrested Tuesday after Rusk County Sheriff's deputies responding to a 911 call found 13-month-old Amora Bain Carson beaten.Investigators think the couple used a hammer to "beat the demons out" of Amora, Carson'sdaughter.

Lt. Reynold Humber said that the couple told detectives various stories on how the child was injured, including that the toddler was in an auto accident andattacked by the family's dogs. They even said that the child beat herself in the head with ahammer.

"They had multiple stories they went through before they told us they had beaten the child to death," he told The Tyler Morning Telegraph for itsWednesday editions.

Humber said the couple eventually told deputies the child was possessed and they were trying to rid her ofdemons.

An arrest affidavit says that after the child was dead, the couple "drove to Henderson to pawn some items to pay for an exorcism."

A message could not be left at a telephone number listed for the couple's home. They did not have an attorney, according to Justice of the Peace BobRichardson's office.

Officials said Milam and Carson told detectives they decided to hire a priest after the exorcism went badly. Humber said there was no information on anyclergy being called to the home.

While waiting to be arraigned, Carson crossed her arms and sobbed silently. Milam looked around the courtroom and occasionally glanced at his hand, where hehad a visible bite mark.

Milam was sentenced in August on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and received a probated sentence. Investigator William Brown with the RuskCounty District Attorney's Office said that case did not involve Amora.

Milam has also been arrested on charges of causing a disturbance and assault/family violence.

Humber said Carson graduated as an honor student last year and had not been in any trouble with police.

The child's body has been sent to Dallas for an autopsy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461664,00.htmlhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461664,00.htmlhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461664,00.html

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Thats how we do it in Texas.
indifferent.gif
this is how u react to a serious situation
tired.gif

shut up
mad.gif

thats not how TX does it...just a few select idiots...maybe you're one of them...smh making TX look bad

Originally Posted by Pmighty

is it me or does this type of thing only happen in tx and wv??

If you watch the news here in Dallas, you would see a report of things similar to this everyday...

and my other comment was that Texas is possibly the only state where things like this happens...

damn. 13 month old killed with a hammer?!? the baby was probably just crying.. sad.

i wonder what kind of hammer it was?

sledgehammer? =O

damn. 13 month old killed with a hammer?!? the baby was probably just crying.. sad.

sledgehammer? =O

sledgehammer? =O

If you watch the news here in Dallas, you would see a report of things similar to this everyday...

and my other comment was that Texas is possibly the only state where things like this happens...
sure in hell didn't seem like it...u sounded serious...next time put a emoticon or sumtin to justify your stupididty
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

sure in hell didn't seem like it...u sounded serious...next time put a emoticon or sumtin to justify your stupididty
smh.gif

im sayin'...remember Karma is a (female canine)

Back
Top Bottom