Tyga|No Introduction = 30/100 or 1.5/5

laugh.gif
roll.gif

He honestly isn't as whack as y'all be trying to make him out to be .
He's just what he is ... different .

And he got put on ... unlike some people that's trying to get on .
At least give him his props ... he did something right .

I saw Tyga perform when Gym Class Heroes came to my school, nothing special, atleast he followed The Pack. Again lacking of promotion and he definitely cant goby just being Travis's cousin..

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I saw Tyga perform when Gym Class Heroes came to my school, nothing special, atleast he followed The Pack. Again lacking of promotion and he definitely cant go by just being Travis's cousin..

hofstra show???

my sister goes there...said the pack was horrible (but whats new
laugh.gif
)

I got his album and its ok... Not as horrible as people make it out to be, but as everyone knows, every body and their moms hop on the hate wagon. I wouldnt besurprised if half the people who hate him havent even heard a full track from dude. But off his record I actually like:

First Timers
Don't Regret It Now
Woww

*Activate Flame Suit*

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I saw Tyga perform when Gym Class Heroes came to my school, nothing special, atleast he followed The Pack. Again lacking of promotion and he definitely cant go by just being Travis's cousin..

hofstra show???

my sister goes there...said the pack was horrible (but whats new
laugh.gif
)

Nah St Johns, I think they did a college tour or something..

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

purplehazze96 wrote:

DaddyRabbit251 wrote:

i coppd n the album is ok....his flow, sound, and style isnt necessarily rap or hip hop its more of a house sound.....he's gonna do fine cuz the kids n
the

suburbs pump his music

TYGA better than n e other young rapper rite now (except 4 gunz
laugh.gif
)

smh.gif
at gettn dos chains snatchd a wk b4 the album droppd but

im sorry but that's just an incredibly ignorant statement

half of the previous "young artist" mentioned n this thread ive never even hurd so ehhh....and this statement refers 2 artist lik Soulja Boi,
Lil Bow Wow, dudes of that kind wit albums n music that im accessd 2
laugh.gif
....There are plenty of young rappers who do their thing n their area or city that i
dnt kno about
laugh.gif

oh lord...maybe its just time to find a new music forum

his flow is weird
tired.gif

but 2am, that Regret joint, pillow talkin', teenage love and press 7 go hard
the rest of the album is trash

i don't know who he is, but I heard him open up for lil wayne in chicago at the house of blues last week and he sounded pretty good imo

I heard that coconut song and no lie I swore i'd never bump this dudes lame music. And I was gonna stand by that until I saw this thread. Mixed reviews butseems like the hate outweigh's the likes for this album. So I gave it a listen even though I swore I wouldn't. Maybe its due to such low expectationsfor the album but it actually doesn't sound bad. I think with the album i'm not sure if i'd classify it hip hop. Its more Gym Class Heroes than LilWayne. I think he's a better rapper than he shows on the album but the album has some decent songs on it. Whoever reviewed the album I think his problem ishe wants to review this album as a hip hop album and if you do that than you come up with a 1.5/5 review. But as for a pop album which hip hop elements i'dgive it a 3/5. Not bad at all. A couple of bangers and some trash is there as well. "Press 7", "Pillow Talk" and"Don't RegretIt" are some bangers. Some of his concepts like "Aim" and "Cartoonz" fall flat as hell though.

damn...
sons last name is Nguyen...

can you get anymore asian?
laugh.gif

and real word, i didnt even know he was mixed with that. thats actually pretty dope seeing someone with that kinda mixed background in rap, something ive neverreally noticed about a rapper.

but enough about that, lets talk about that wack coconut song.
laugh.gif
j/k

son is aight. im not gonna knock him. he's young, you gotta give him time to mature his flow. i mean, even weezy didnt start off as the "best rapperalive", give him some time. let him grow up.

im not waistin my time on this guy, i dont even like his look nh. frail kid just looks stupid as hell to me. maybe ima hater?

Back
Top Bottom