TYGA X 2 CHAINZ - DO MY DANCE

sick.gif
do-my-dance-cover.jpg

Ive been a Tyga fan since he was with GED and I gotta say, he is starting to make some ratchet music. I hope he doesnt lose that touch hes always had.

good song for my **** to do its dance on some biddy at bar/club. looking forward to that. besides that song isnt DL worthy.

There was a time in Tyga's career where I thought he was promising. But since he sniffed a hit he's been making the same tracks over and over again. Terrible song.

Last edited:
Ive been a Tyga fan since he was with GED and I gotta say, he is starting to make some ratchet music. I hope he doesnt lose that touch hes always had.
This.

Tyga has always been pretty decent but this is pretty ridiculous. 

Wait some of ya'll really listen to Tyga for his content?

I listen to him for his music and its becoming repetitive and simple. Those Mustard-esque beats are played out now. I've never been a fan of dude though but I thought he had something when he came into the game with his 1st album and his mixtapes. I think there's a problem when your album sounds like a mixtape except not nearly as good as yours.

I listen to him for his music and its becoming repetitive and simple. Those Mustard-esque beats are played out now. I've never been a fan of dude though but I thought he had something when he came into the game with his 1st album and his mixtapes. I think there's a problem when your album sounds like a mixtape except not nearly as good as yours.

You kidding me? You like Tyga but you thought Careless World was trash? Careless World, Lil Homie, Do It All, For the Fame, I'm Gone, Faded, Rack City, Black Crowns, Far Away, This Is Like, Lay You Down and Make It Nasty were all FLAMES. And I'm one who thought Tyga was wack as **** til I saw dude at House of Blues in Myrtle back in like February. Been a big fan since then.

You kidding me? You like Tyga but you thought Careless World was trash? Careless World, Lil Homie, Do It All, For the Fame, I'm Gone, Faded, Rack City, Black Crowns, Far Away, This Is Like, Lay You Down and Make It Nasty were all FLAMES. And I'm one who thought Tyga was wack as **** til I saw dude at House of Blues in Myrtle back in like February. Been a big fan since then.

I never said I liked Tyga. I stated "i'm not a fan..". :lol: And I also didn't say Careless World was trash. I just appreciate his mixtapes more. His album bored me and had no replay value. All those songs above? They were hot 4 months ago. I can't bum that ish now. But that's the type of rapper Tyga is. He's hot for a day.

Naah you needa go back and listen to Careless World....most those songs are still on my playlist. I think you just think he's wack like I did before I saw him live.

wack, if i wanna listen to dude i'll stick to his Careless World album that joint got some bangers

he didnt become mainstream and hot till he started to make that type of music tho

Rachet LA Kanye

Dat Givenchy Everything, Leather pants and Infrareds, Gold Album cover lyfe

He need to get back to that Well Done steez

Rachet LA Kanye

Dat Givenchy Everything, Leather pants and Infrareds, Gold Album cover lyfe

He need to get back to that Well Done steez
dont worry.. Well Done 3 is set to drop tomorrow. If I was told correctly. I am part of his promotion team here in my city.

Back
Top Bottom