U-God Wants His Money vol. Sues Wu-Tang

[h2]
God Sues Wu-Tang -- for $170K![/h2]
Posted Jan 12th 2008 9:05AM by TMZ Staff
Oh, Lord! U-God, a current and performingmember of the Wu-Tang Clan is actually suing his own band's music label, alleging that they owe him $170,000. Protect ya wallet!

In papers filed in District Court in New York, U-God(real name: Lamont Hawkins) says that Wu Music -- which is licensed to Universal Music -- owes him the loot for a variety of his god-given hip-hop servicesrendered, including a tour, albums, and a European record contract, all arranged starting in March 2007.

U-God has feuded with the Wu before, leaving the band in 2004 over a reported dispute with bandmate The RZA. He's since rejoined, and oddly enough, thegroup will be performing tomorrow night in New York City. Wu-Tang's lawyer did not return a call for comment.

Again with this... RZA seems like a
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
shark.
smh.gif

dummies... dont let another ARTIST handle ya money... of course they gone #@$* u...

I guess the love can only last for so long, But it seems to me as if RZA needs to get checked.... hes actin like hes the end all be all.....................dont get me wrong i love the wu but Rza seems to be screwin' stuff up

Originally Posted by de la doom

I guess the love can only last for so long, But it seems to me as if RZA needs to get checked.... hes actin like hes the end all be all..................... dont get me wrong i love the wu but Rza seems to be screwin' stuff up

rza technically is the end all b all cuz wit no beats theres no rap... but its still wrong...u sposed to get more points for each song... thats it...everyone else still sposed to get theirs...

Anyone remember the kung-fu movie sample at the end of Duel of the Iron Mic? Yeah, that's what I think of when I read this.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by de la doom

I guess the love can only last for so long, But it seems to me as if RZA needs to get checked.... hes actin like hes the end all be all..................... dont get me wrong i love the wu but Rza seems to be screwin' stuff up

rza technically is the end all b all cuz wit no beats theres no rap... but its still wrong...u sposed to get more points for each song... thats it... everyone else still sposed to get theirs...

nah they got 4th disciple, true master, etc who makin old school wu tang beats still nothing experimental so wu can still survive without rza.

i seriously think rza should just drop out of wu tang because nothing good will come out of it if he stays

FANTASTIC! The only Wu-member I hope doesn't show up at the concert on Thursday.... ha

I must always root for the under dogg when it comes down to wu cause to me u-god and cappa are top 5 in the whole shabang.

If you look on rza's myspace he doesn't even have u-god on his friends list. Lol, kinda ironic, or at least somthing personal from what it seems now.

U-god of all ppl should chill. He lucky they even let him get on in the first place. I'm sure he ate well of Wu money. Noone else would have ever given himthat chance.

This lets me know even more the assurdity of a Wu Tang Vs. Shaolin album where Rza isn't executive producer and/or having a lot of beats on it.

smokin.gif

Speaking of U-God anyone seen that dvd Rise of A Fallen Soldier from 04 I think? (got it for 3 bucks at wal-mart
laugh.gif
) he speaks on rza and the wu and all that...

aw man U-God is still sick and all (even tho hes my least fav member) but hes always running into problems... On a side note, I still need G.A.R. tho...

Back
Top Bottom