U-N-I "Pulp Fiction Part 1" [Trailer] featuring Fashawn

"I give you guidance, wisdom, and you and i dissed 'em, they dropped two tapes but you and I missed em"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

"I give you guidance, wisdom, and you and i dissed 'em, they dropped two tapes but you and I missed em"
laugh.gif

dominique had the wackest diss lines ever

Dope video trailer!

Originally Posted by YouLoveMyStyle

laugh.gif

Dope video trailer!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

C'mon, his diss track and shots throughout BAB was dope. Get real. I use to mess with U-N-I, don't like there new stuff. Just me though. Wish them thebest of luck.

laugh.gif

Dope video trailer!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

C'mon, his diss track and shots throughout BAB was dope. Get real. I use to mess with U-N-I, don't like there new stuff. Just me though. Wish them the best of luck.

I'm not feeling his music. U-N-I pushes the limit on music as a whole and his disses were mediocre. No bueno

Originally Posted by zube42

It's probably them

Nah homey, I just like good music and folks don't need to sleep on them

What up Thurzday, good show you guys put on aside with Evidence and Fashawn a few weeks back here in L.A.

I see Scoop Deville in the trailer, lets see what comes outta that.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

What up Thurzday, good show you guys put on aside with Evidence and Fashawn a few weeks back here in L.A.

I see Scoop Deville in the trailer, lets see what comes outta that.

Thanks homey. Dilated and Fash are fam. We had fun rockin there. Scoop is good folks as well

laugh.gif

Dope video trailer!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

C'mon, his diss track and shots throughout BAB was dope. Get real. I use to mess with U-N-I, don't like there new stuff. Just me though. Wish them the best of luck.

I'm not feeling his music. U-N-I pushes the limit on music as a whole and his disses were mediocre. No bueno
l_a5708e0b51dbdae1f78a43ff42ccf0f0.jpg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

laugh.gif

Dope video trailer!

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

l_a5708e0b51dbdae1f78a43ff42ccf0f0.jpg

2 garbage individuals

Back
Top Bottom