U.S. Hispanics will outlive Whites, Blacks - Vol. Frijoles!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

I know huh. Messicans are embarressing.

So if my girl eats my banana she will live long? I will let her know.

Thanks for the HEADS up.

0.jpg
laugh.gif

I never realized how bad the percentage of Hispanics who go on to complete a post secondary education is until I started going to college... In my school theres probably around 10% hispanics the majority of the student population are White, Oriental Asian/ Indian and African-American in that order

I never realized how bad the percentage of Hispanics who go on to complete a post secondary education is until I started going to college... In my school theres probably around 10% hispanics the majority of the student population are White, Oriental Asian/ Indian and African-American in that order

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Originally Posted by Club29

We're still dumber than the whites and blacks though, see those college numbers.

I don't want to live that long anyway, so this kinda sucks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dont get me wrong, im a proud hispanic and love my people but those really grimy hispanics....gross.

especially in south florida, around the hialeah area. Yuck.

QFT. I'm proud of my culture and i'm proud of being hispanic, but spanish ppl in miami embarrass me and i don't want to be affiliated with them in no kind of way
30t6p3b.gif

You 3 clowns sound ignorant as hell right now.
Not having a college degree does not equal dumb. It just means you dont have a college degree.
You forget that percentage includes illegal immigrants which have NO way of obtaining a college degree in this country no matter how smart they are.

Talkin bout "I love my people but I dont want to be associated with them"
The "Man" won.

We're still dumber than the whites and blacks though, see those college numbers.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dont get me wrong, im a proud hispanic and love my people but those really grimy hispanics....gross.

QFT. I'm proud of my culture and i'm proud of being hispanic, but spanish ppl in miami embarrass me and i don't want to be affiliated with them in no kind of way
30t6p3b.gif

Not having a college degree does not equal dumb. It just means you dont have a college degree.
You forget that percentage includes illegal immigrants which have NO way of obtaining a college degree in this country no matter how smart they are.

The "Man" won.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

I didnt mention anything about a college degree.

Alot of my extended family didnt go to college and theyre wonderful people.

But there are some very scummy hispanic folk (as there are in every race) that I would rather not associate myself with.

So you can take your little tangent about 'The Man' back to Poughkeepsie

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

But there are some very scummy hispanic folk (as there are in every race) that I would rather not associate myself with.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

Im from The Bronx bro.
Im just saying... you chose to cosign a comment that said people with no college degree are dumb. I hate to come at you being that youll probably do the stone cold stunner on me or whatever move you kids practice, but blanket statements like that do no good for anybody.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

Im from The Bronx bro.
Im just saying... you chose to cosign a comment that said people with no college degree are dumb. I hate to come at you being that youll probably do the stone cold stunner on me or whatever move you kids practice, but blanket statements like that do no good for anybody.

Club just wrapped that sidetracked discussion up for everyone.

As if we're the only ones
laugh.gif
this dude
eyes.gif

Club just wrapped that sidetracked discussion up for everyone.

As if we're the only ones
laugh.gif
this dude
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

Im from The Bronx bro.

just because i quoted Cinco doesnt mean I was cosigning anything.

I never said people who dont have college degrees are stupid; i think very much the opposite of that.

You're just grasping at straws.

OH and we dont do stone cold stunners goof, we do People's Elbows OK?? get it right
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The "Man" won.

Im from The Bronx bro.

just because i quoted Cinco doesnt mean I was cosigning anything.

I never said people who dont have college degrees are stupid; i think very much the opposite of that.

You're just grasping at straws.

OH and we dont do stone cold stunners goof, we do People's Elbows OK?? get it right
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom