U.S. Hispanics will outlive Whites, Blacks - Vol. Frijoles!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by demik

We're still dumber than the whites and blacks though, see those college numbers.

I don't want to live that long anyway, so this kinda sucks.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta agree.
Especially with the upcoming generation. Full of "eses" and "vatos".
30t6p3b.gif
Don't worry about the other hispanics, and do your own things, that's what i'm doing
pimp.gif
This is the only way.
I live by this rule.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

most ******ed thread i've seen in a while.
How is it a ******ed thread? It's just an article about life expectancy of Hispanics in comparison to other ethnic groups in the U.S. Or were you referring to the replies?

How is it a ******ed thread? It's just an article about life expectancy of Hispanics in comparison to other ethnic groups in the U.S. Or were you referring to the replies?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I think he was refering to the hate in his heart.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I think he was refering to the hate in his heart.

We're still dumber than the whites and blacks though, see those college numbers.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dont get me wrong, im a proud hispanic and love my people but those really grimy hispanics....gross.

especially in south florida, around the hialeah area. Yuck.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dont get me wrong, im a proud hispanic and love my people but those really grimy hispanics....gross.

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta agree.
30t6p3b.gif
Don't worry about the other hispanics, and do your own things, that's what i'm doing
pimp.gif
This is the only way.
I live by this rule.

30t6p3b.gif
wow

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta agree.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
This is the only way.
I live by this rule.

30t6p3b.gif
wow

Haha ... just getting back what was originally theirs when it comes to cali ... I find it humorous and ironic.

Haha ... just getting back what was originally theirs when it comes to cali ... I find it humorous and ironic.

Nice to know I'll have a better chance of reaching 80!  Especially while NOT leading the American "sedentary" lifestyle and no smoking/heavy drinking.  And I've helped the stat already for % of Hispanics with a college degree 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

:wow:l trust me bro i'm the same way. I'm proud of what I am, but some folks I don't like being associated with.

Nice to know I'll have a better chance of reaching 80!  Especially while NOT leading the American "sedentary" lifestyle and no smoking/heavy drinking.  And I've helped the stat already for % of Hispanics with a college degree 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

:wow:l trust me bro i'm the same way. I'm proud of what I am, but some folks I don't like being associated with.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The numbers aren't that bad considering that they are taking into account immigrants that just came to this country as opposed to other races that have been here for longer and are experiencing less immigration. I say give it a few years of negative immigration laws like Arizona's to scare all the immigrants away, and the growing hispanic population and we will at least be on par with others.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The numbers aren't that bad considering that they are taking into account immigrants that just came to this country as opposed to other races that have been here for longer and are experiencing less immigration. I say give it a few years of negative immigration laws like Arizona's to scare all the immigrants away, and the growing hispanic population and we will at least be on par with others.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
im straight at 70. i dont want anybody wiping my @+$ but me

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
im straight at 70. i dont want anybody wiping my @+$ but me

Back
Top Bottom