UCLA Represent?

ucla also has a couple of national championships which is cool. only 100. as of today.

buncha nerds at westwood :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
4zl7wut.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh btw the Florida Gators said hello and they enjoyed gettin that @#%$ 2 times :lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Uh huh.

HAHA..how serious is ucla usc rivarly? Do people actually get into fights over it
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
HAHA..how serious is ucla usc rivarly? Do people actually get into fights over it
:lol:
laugh.gif
ing to pop up in this thread

TEAM MEDICAL

this is the team for me, i always need medical attention​

im gonna be a freshman come fall. any comment on Rieber Hall? or any advices in general would be appreciated.

I think Rieber is where the whole floor shares a bathroom right?
Ay i hear there is a dude with a rifle around westwood...this true??
TEAM WARRIORS

Rieber is your typical dorm hall and yes, the whole floor shares a bathroom (so does Hedrick, Dykstra, and Sproul when it reopens). Most freshmen/sophomores end up at residential halls such as Reiber, and are pretty friendly.

As for the dude with a rifle around westwood, haven't heard anything about it. But there was a dude around westwood that would approach random girls at night, rub their breasts, then run away. I wonder if they caught the dude.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
And Team Philippines too!!!​

About the gunman, i think the police found a crossbow (?!) and called off the search for him. Parts of south campus and the apts were locked down for a minute tho, at least that's what i heard, i was chillin in my apt like F this i'm not about to get popped right before summer! haha.

But yeah I was in Rieber my first year (so long ago, when rieber vista and hedrick summit was a turnaround, basketball courts, and a parking lot haha). Each floor has a mens and womens bathroom, but some of the girls used our bathroom cuz they were too lazy to walk all the way down the hall to the womens one. It takes a bit to get used to the communal bathrooms but after a week it's whatever.

Res Halls are definitely fun times though, I would highly recommend staying there at least a year to get the most out of it. You'll meet the most people, and even if you don't end up being good friends later on there will always be people to do stuff with that first year. From my rieber floor (2 north) i'm still rooming with my random roommate and still real good friends with another engineer that lived a couple doors down.

hey kamikazi, you going to PCN this weekend?

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

After reading the Daily Bruin, I guess there was a dude with a crossbow out of all things. Didn't really know too much of the details until today, since I commute from the valley. Plus being in North Campus all day, I don't have to worry about going to the apts unless I'm meeting up with people.

Quote:
hey kamikazi, you going to PCN this weekend?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team49ers

class of 01 here, congrats, you will enjoy ucla and get that garbage out of here USC, hahahaa.

TEAM-AF-ONE

So my grades this semester wont be as good as previous. Whats the lowest gpa i can get and NOT get my admissions revoked by UCLA?
TEAM WARRIORS

^Depends on how big the drop is. As a transfer, I received a D in an accounting class during my last quarter. I had to report it to UCLA and I told them I was going to make up the class. Surprisingly, they never responded. Your best bet is that if you get a D or lower in a class and can make it up, try to do so. If you wanna be safe, call a counselor here at UCLA and they'll help you out.
Team49ers

O not like a D or nothing. I have a 4.0 weight, 3.88 unweighted. Im thinking its going to drop to 3.4 unweight and 3.57 weighted. Not that bad?
TEAM WARRIORS

You should be fine then. But if you wanna be safe, you can always call a counselor over here.
Team49ers

Back
Top Bottom