UConn Point Guard Kemba Walker wearing Air Jordan XII's vs. Pitt

..not sure if anyone else is watching the game right now (on CBS) but dude is wearing some nice AJ XII's......stood out immediately when I turned the gameon. I'm trying to figure out if they are CDP Taxis or not...they look white/uconn blue to me....

Damn, I guess I'm late....cat must rock them all the time..

45098005.jpg

I think the Taxi XIIs are the most popular shoe in college today, besides team shoes.

cool... CDP quality cant be that bad, hed leave his sole @ halfcourt or sumthin.

Good to see but was this really thread worthy? I mean do we have to have a new topic made every time someone sees a college ornba player wearing jordans?
tired.gif
welcome to NT.

I'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not but i'm asking it seriously, ....are college players like this guy for instance, spending their ownmoney on these kicks and just rocking them come gametime? I know UConn wear all Nike Gear, but still, "unique" signature kicks (like this) are whatI'm asking about. I've seen another UConn player wearing the those Red Nike Highs (Terminators?) The ones that are red gradient with a white toebox.

Back
Top Bottom