UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

I switch over to Liverpool for a few minutes and all of a sudden its 1 red and 2 goals!?

quaresma...
roll.gif

I cant believe Real Madrid lost in the 1st round again.

Abrahamovic paid off UEFA, watch Chelsea end up with Fenerbahce or Porto/Schalke next round
eyes.gif

Quarter-finals look brutal, Arsenal, Man Utd., Chelsea, Barcelona, Roma, and probably Liverpool.

WHY WHY WHY did Madrid have to draw #@%@$#! Roma.
frown.gif

Ballack is playing like the Ballack of old as of late....... Lampard is fit...... Drogba is back..... Anelka on the bench..... NOBODY wants Chelseain the next round.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

barcelona would be the worst for man united but w.e.
still i see 3 english teams going forward

I'd really like to see Roma, Fener, Man U and Barcelona make it through... is that even possible?

Quaresma is awesome.. how the hell did he miss that opportunity in extra time though

I'd really like to see Roma, Fener, Man U and Barcelona make it through... is that even possible?
It all depends on the draw. those teams would have to be seeded with Arsenal, Chelsea, Shalke and Inter/liverpool though to make that happen, andchances are that 2 of them get seeded together

note to real madrid..how do you expect to be successfull when you change managers every year? lets look back on how many managers they have ad in the last 5years. querioz, comacho, luxembargo, capello, and now schuster. get del bosque back. i dont think he has a job atm. last i heard he was managing in turkey.

I am soo dissapointed in Madrid, but whatever. Honestly for some reason I feel as if Raul is holding back the team, I dont know if I have a personal gripeagainst him or what, but I just dont like his style of play. Since Diarra came back from the ACN he hasn't been the same. Keep Gago as the only DM and thatshould work out for the team. Robinho and Drenthe playing on the wing would be marvelous. Cannavaro isn't as great as everyone makes him out to be, I dontknow how he won Player of The Year. this is my lineup for the team, and hopefully it can come to fruition for next season

Cassilas

Ramos Metzelder Pepe Marcelo

Gago

Guti H. Baptista

Drenthe Robinho

v. Nistelrooy

Baps over Sneijder?

My thing with Raul is, he can stay.. but he shouldnt be an unquestionable starter. Im 50/50 with Canna.. ideally I want him to come off the bench..

The defense shortlist depends on what we do with Ramos.. if they keep him at RB, buy Garay. If they move him to CB to partner Pepe, buy Dani Alves. Myreasoning for wanting Cannavaro to stay is.. hes a leader. Most recently, vs. Recreativo.. Sergio Ramos did something stupid and got himself a 2nd yellowcard.. Cannavaro verbally abused him afterwards. Ramos listened. Heinze has been great.. barring a few "*+!" moments such as that botched tackle inthe first leg vs Roma - he just needs to stay healthy/fit.

Next.. Guti.. too inconsistent for my taste.. hes a supersub.. that should be his role. Esteban Granero will be called back. Question is do we move for Diego(Werder Bremen)? he would help greatly with creativity in the middle of the pitch. Not to mention, his natural chemistry with Robinho.

We need to part ways with Saviola and potentially.. Roberto Soldado. The ideal striker reinforcement would be... Karim Benzema.. If hes not for sale thissummer then seek a temporary solution. RvN is the best imo but we need someone to relieve pressure from depending on him.

oh and Michel Salgado.. thank you for all you've done but we need to move on.

I'll comment on AirJordanSeattle's post tomorrow (tired)

I find it amazing how Real has this incredible pool of talent at their disposal yet you guys are talking about buying big name players to fill your problems.I've always been of the opinion, in every sport, that building a great team requires chemistry more than superstars. And I'll admit that I've notseen much of Real over the last couple years, but it just seems to me that lately they're in the business of spending lots of money to try and get results.Now granted its worked, but it usually only works for a little while. This also directly correlates to what Air Jordan Seattle said about the revolving door ofmanagers.

Back
Top Bottom