UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

And you know a 1-goal lead for Liverpool is insurmountable in Europe.

a 2 goal lead is even harder
laugh.gif

Gerrard is sick.

I hate Liverpool, how is it possible for them to be so sucky in England and then beat the best of the best in Europe.

s'all good. We'll be better prepared at the Bernabeu with Robinho/Sneijder/Pepe fit. Although, right now, We'll be without Sergio Ramos.

Edit: Lets not forget Roma beat Man Utd 2-1 in the first leg last year.

Chelsea went to Greece hoping for a tie or a 1-0 win, they'll get the job done at Stamford Bridge(unfortunately).

Pros of today's results: Real Madrid lost, Chelsea didn't win

Cons: Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool

See you guys tomorrow for Arsenal/Milan. As long as Milan doesn't score more than 1 away goal we should be fine.

Something about Liverpool in Europe. They get it done more often than not. How can you beat Inter and lose to Barnsley though, seriously.

i remember when seedorf ran all over us....but thats bc gabriel heinze was playing...i hate that sob.....anderson=the next seedorf

you got to respect kaka, but it just feels like it's arsenal's year. Plus AC Milan are having a bad year in their standard. But it could all changewith a win tomorrow.
I hope ronaldo's career is over
devil.gif

and for my arsenal fans, Henry Who? This season has been great

Inter =
indifferent.gif
(cruel ref, but giving up that 2nd goal wasdevastating.)

RM =
grin.gif
(felt like we deserved a draw at least, but no worries. StartDrenthe next leg.)

Chelsea =
glasses.gif
(Mourinho tactics live on!)

Tomorrow's predictions:
Celtic - Barcelona (2-3)
Lyon - Man. United (1-1)
Fenerbahçe - Sevilla (hmm, tough venue to play at, but Sevilla are in good form: (1-2) )
Arsenal - Milan (0-1)

wow i hate liverpool how do they do it......and it wasnt even torres freakin kuyt man.......tevez "you will never walk alone" i hate liverpool witthe same passion

Back
Top Bottom