UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

Whutup NTers can someone let me know what happens in the scenario that theres a 0-0 tie and the second game is a 1-1 tie (does the team with the away goaladvance or is it shootout)

away goal advances

example

Arsenal/Milan tie 0-0 at the Emirates
Milan/Arsenal tie 1-1 at the San Siro

Arsenal would advance.

^ man that was a gimmie shot....I damn near jumped out of my chair.

Edit:
Hey I almost forgot thanks for the link to the site guys...I would have missed the games.
Much Appreciated!
happy.gif

I cant believe I wasted my time watching the Arsenal game when Barca/Celtic had 5 goals.
mad.gif

Barca is moving on, 3 away goals is ridiculous.

Other 3 matches are up in the air.

if u see the replay adebayor was clearly running to celebrate that goal and lifted his head. ill still take arsenal at san siro

man utd will win at old trafford they just need to finish

henry goal was class

"Carlos Tevez" is not a united fan. The lone striker is fine as long as you have someone going forward which owen cant do and carrick can to anextent....paulie isnt the same player and the youngins played well. Ronaldo needs to cut it out with the tricks they dont work when the other team is kickingat your legs. its not a regular game

I had to "watch" the game via espn's gamecast, since I had to work
mad.gif
. It looked like Eboue played like utter crap judging from the guys comments. That guy seriously needs to get "Jens'ed" for the remainderof the season. I think with the away goals advantage, we'll advance, though a goal for Milan would have been deadly today.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

lower your head Adebayor.. lol

Owen Hargreaves was terrible for Utd.

I know right! tell me about it...if dude was a few inches shorter, that might've gone in
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
to Barca and Henry's goal. Pure class.

not to mention, Milan have been horrible at the San Siro for the most part this season.

Still, Arsenal had so many opportunities. You cannot squander those opportunities vs. the crafty veterans + sprinkle of youth that are Milan.

I like how Arsenal kept going at Maldini.

lmao @ Adebayor pre-celebrating.

^ man utd are scouting benzema too.
smile.gif

sloppy match for united today. im glad we have the away goal thogh and im confident we wont concede at old trafford

'm not a Man Utd. fan. I made this SN before Tevez even came to England

i guess im a stickler for details but tevez came to england on the 31st of august 2006 and according to your profile you made thatsn on like the 8th of jan. smh. haha jk man. kudos for arsenal going back to san siro to play milan with a 0-0 scoreline. you guys have a good shot now.

smile.gif

oh I know, I know. Loser gets Ben Arfa. Deal?
pimp.gif

Aulas is going to have a field day. Regardless of who wins the Benzema sweepstakes.. I cant wait to see the transfer fee.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

smile.gif

sloppy match for united today. im glad we have the away goal thogh and im confident we wont concede at old trafford

'm not a Man Utd. fan. I made this SN before Tevez even came to England
i guess im a stickler for details but tevez came to england on the 31st of august 2006 and according to your profile you made that sn on like the 8th of jan. smh. haha jk man. kudos for arsenal going back to san siro to play milan with a 0-0 scoreline. you guys have a good shot now.

laugh.gif
Looks like you dont pay that much attention to detail. It says myaccount has been active since September 8 2006 but I think thats the day NT administrators accepted this SN. I made it sometime in August.
laugh.gif

^ how am i suppose to pay attention to detail thats not there? just said date joined which to me aka someone whos not familiar with ate rules it looks as ifyou made the nake and as it says "joined" on said date. and so i can be up to your standard of putting an emoticon in every post here ya go
eek.gif
happy.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom