UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

w/e man i made a few typos. still easy to read. i cant type as well when I'm smoking that og kush.

but on the real? you dont think you od it a BIT on the emoticons? gets kinda stale after awhile.

pimp.gif

Nothing wrong with emoticons
wink.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif

because i get sick of seeing a bunch of rolling smilies when i'm trying to read the football posts on nt. its just kind of obnoxious and annoying. nooffense. just my opinion., im not trying to attack you. just making an honest observation. its not really necessary to put like 5 rolling smilies. one issufficient to get your point across.

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You do know that it's possible to block out smilies? It seems to me like you'd make an angry drunk.

Such a party pooper
eyes.gif

and xblaze23:

how about loser signs govue or fred. plus takes some dead weight off the other team. in our case it would be you signing Saha. but other attackers will be onsale this summer. berbatov and huntelaar. wouldn't be suprised to see huntelaar in a madrid or Juventus shirt.

i wouldn't mind united signing bodmer either.

i dont drink bro. but im very cool when im chiefing. very chilled person. sorry if you think im so strange for thinking its somewhat annoying to see 5 or 10rolling smilies in your posts. not attacking you. so no real need for you to be obnoxious and attack me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the mini Tevez vs. AirJordanSeattle battle(yes the smileys were just for you)
Even if Carlos Tevez did make the name after carlos came to england, he still came to +$%%%% West Ham who would have easily been relegated without Carlos.

there is and was no battle bro. i guess im a minority on here in my thinking that its annoying to use 5+ rolling smileys after every post. internet battles andremarks made on a keyboard are lame. that said im going to go eat some left over chinese food. good times.

wooo hooo!! Gooo Liverpool!
why cant we play like this every single time! LOL.
wow @ all the hate on Liverpool here on NT. oh well.

Steven Gerrard > the rest.

Even though Arsenal-Milan was a 0-0 draw, it was still exciting to watch. How many chances did Adebayor and Eduardo get to score, but aimed straight for thekeeper?!

Messi's goal vs. Celtic? He turned that poor defender inside-out!

Peace
F Sharp005

laugh.gif
No beef between me and AJSeattle, it's just jokes.

The Champions League is a joke if Liverpool and AC Milan make it deep this season. Both teams have nothing left to play for domestically so they're justgoing to focus on winning the UCL.

ben arfa is nothing compared to anderson from what ive seen from him and we would have no room for him.........benzema on the other hand....i dont think hesgoing anywhere

And we're back (that was fast)
pimp.gif

All eyes on RM vs Roma, someone hook up a stream.

2ND LEG
(first leg in paranthesis)

03/04

Milan - Arsenal (0-0) (2:30 ESPN2)
Barca - Celtic (3-2) (5:00 ESPN Classic - Delayed; why bother airing this?)
Man. United - Lyon (1-1)
Sevilla - Fenerbahçe (2-3)

03/05

Chelsea - Olympiacos (0-0) (2:30 ESPN2)
Porto - Schalke (0-1) (5:00 ESPN Classic - Delayed)
Real Madrid - Roma (1-2)

03/11
Inter - Liverpool (0-2)

Originally Posted by Lootpac

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the mini Tevez vs. AirJordanSeattle battle(yes the smileys were just for you)
Even if Carlos Tevez did make the name after carlos came to england, he still came to +$%%%% West Ham who would have easily been relegated without Carlos.

really? this whole time I thought he was around since his Corinthians days...
indifferent.gif

Real Madrid:

Arjen Robben is out for 6 weeks after that horrendous tackle on him during the Recreativo game.
Ruud van Nistelrooy is doubtful for the Roma clash. We may see him cause dude is a warrior but Im not sure.
Sergio Ramos is suspended due to yellow card accumulation.

I expect this line up assuming RvN cannot start:

---------------Casillas-------------------

Torres---Pepe---Cannavaro---Heinze

-----------Gago------Diarra-------------

Drenthe--------Guti----------Robinho

------------------Raul---------------------

Drenthe and Robinho will interchange sides throughout.

He's got a lot of potential and he's shown flashes in the limited time I've seen him, but there's no way he'd be starting under normalcircumstances. Even though I've only seen him play twice this year, he did look pretty good at the end of the first leg against Roma. I think Real will gothrough with Robinho tearing it up, Gago has been in good form, and Pepe will be back to shut down Totti. Plus it's at the Bernabeu and I think Real haveonly lost there twice this season.

^no offence but is that the best real madrid can do even when players are injured? is roystan drenth good?

Im not offended at all. Firstly, its not going to look as good on paper with Ramos suspended while Ruud, Robben, and Sneijder injured. All these players withthe exception of Robben due to fitness have been consistent starters throughout the season.

Royston Drenthe has blistering pace, and exceptional ball control/dribbling ability which allows him to use trickery when attacking defenders. He was purchasedon the basis of potential and we've seen signs of brilliance as well as rookie mistakes from him. Im impressed by what I've seen because he was playedprimarily as a LB at Feyenoord and this is his first season in La Liga. Hes played at LB, and CM for Madrid this season but its clear the boy is a winger. Hesbeen awesome recently in the absence of Robinho who had suffered a pinched abdominal nerve.

Overall, an excellent purchase. He'll get better.

Back
Top Bottom