UFO Mass Sightings are Taking Place Right Now In The World

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

We're talking about hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.

ever heard of wormholes? 

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

ever heard of wormholes? 

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you made it seem like this was all happening live

30t6p3b.gif

ALL I HAVE TO SAY

The end of the video spoke not about Aliens but Extra-Dimensional Beings meaning beings from another dimension, parallel universes, or the future
eek.gif

The end of the video spoke not about Aliens but Extra-Dimensional Beings meaning beings from another dimension, parallel universes, or the future
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

ever heard of wormholes? 
laugh.gif
dude stated it like NASA even knows... it aint been done by are kind fam so its all speculation but If there is aliens that travel here chances are their space travel is millions of times more advanced seeing as we dont have ppls on any other planets in our own solar system yet

All I ever say and am going to say again.

With the proliferation of high end video and still photo tech amongst the general population, we can't get 1 ++%%$!! clear picture/video? Just 1 clear one is all we need.
Also, why do people assume that ET's are highly intelligent? Maybe they have the intelligence of canines? Then what. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

ever heard of wormholes? 
laugh.gif
dude stated it like NASA even knows... it aint been done by are kind fam so its all speculation but If there is aliens that travel here chances are their space travel is millions of times more advanced seeing as we dont have ppls on any other planets in our own solar system yet

With the proliferation of high end video and still photo tech amongst the general population, we can't get 1 ++%%$!! clear picture/video? Just 1 clear one is all we need.
Also, why do people assume that ET's are highly intelligent? Maybe they have the intelligence of canines? Then what. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif
then they wont be building spacecrafts and makin the journey to our planet...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

laugh.gif
then they wont be building spacecrafts and makin the journey to our planet...
grin.gif

As I understand it, dimensions are layered on top of each other with each lower dimension being unaware of the plane that exists above it...

If that's the case and these ARE extra-dimensional beings, perhaps they aren't traveling very far at all. It's quite possible that they are around us all the time and are completely aware of us while we are oblivious to them. It would make sense then that they only move into our dimension and become visible to us when they want to be seen.

Just a thought.

As I understand it, dimensions are layered on top of each other with each lower dimension being unaware of the plane that exists above it...

If that's the case and these ARE extra-dimensional beings, perhaps they aren't traveling very far at all. It's quite possible that they are around us all the time and are completely aware of us while we are oblivious to them. It would make sense then that they only move into our dimension and become visible to us when they want to be seen.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom