UFO Mass Sightings are Taking Place Right Now In The World

Originally Posted by Big J 33

30t6p3b.gif
@ me turning on CNN when I opened this thread

I got trolled

smh damn it op

Anyone who thinks we are alone is straight up ******ed. What makes us so special? We are nothing more than a grain of salt in this thing we call outerspace. I dont think aliens are out to do harm. I think they're just about as interested in us as we are them. If they have the technology to travel here, then if they wanted us dead.......we'd be dead.

The gov. will never admit to knowing about alien life. Just imagine the mass panic amongst THE WORLD. Not just our country.

Anyone who thinks we are alone is straight up ******ed. What makes us so special? We are nothing more than a grain of salt in this thing we call outerspace. I dont think aliens are out to do harm. I think they're just about as interested in us as we are them. If they have the technology to travel here, then if they wanted us dead.......we'd be dead.

The gov. will never admit to knowing about alien life. Just imagine the mass panic amongst THE WORLD. Not just our country.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Word. Honestly it's in their best interest to keep all this stuff hush. Who would trust them after people found out they were lied to big time. 

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Word. Honestly it's in their best interest to keep all this stuff hush. Who would trust them after people found out they were lied to big time. 

Only a matter of time...the world will never be the same once the truth comes out.

I hope I'm alive when it does.

Only a matter of time...the world will never be the same once the truth comes out.

I hope I'm alive when it does.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

We're talking about hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.
As if they couldn't have left millions of years ago?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

We're talking about hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.
As if they couldn't have left millions of years ago?
grin.gif

they said that the one in new york was a toy airplane and the one in california are three sky divers using flares, and the dude that called art was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom