UFO Mass Sightings are Taking Place Right Now In The World

they said that the one in new york was a toy airplane and the one in california are three sky divers using flares, and the dude that called art was a joke.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

hovering skydivers...right.

ALL OF THE LIES ALL OF THE LIES
laugh.gif

I don't know how procedure is with launching drones, jets, or satellite imagery works, but some of these "Sightings" last for hours at a time.

1. Why can't we launch a drone or some kind of unmanned aircraft to get close to these things?

2. We can get satellite images of our homes bright as day, but we can't snap a pic of these things in the air?

The gov knows whats up! It's 2011, our tech maybe behind the times, but it is def good enough to get a damn clear image.

I don't know how procedure is with launching drones, jets, or satellite imagery works, but some of these "Sightings" last for hours at a time.

1. Why can't we launch a drone or some kind of unmanned aircraft to get close to these things?

2. We can get satellite images of our homes bright as day, but we can't snap a pic of these things in the air?

The gov knows whats up! It's 2011, our tech maybe behind the times, but it is def good enough to get a damn clear image.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

That's what I was thinking.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

That's what I was thinking.

Wow.. This is NOT a UFO and has been debunked by the Chinese Military when it occured. THIS +!$+ IS SUPER OLD TOO. That there is a missle. Ya'll got fooled.

This came into knowledge the same time the Chinese airport had a UFO above it for a few hours.

Wow.. This is NOT a UFO and has been debunked by the Chinese Military when it occured. THIS +!$+ IS SUPER OLD TOO. That there is a missle. Ya'll got fooled.

This came into knowledge the same time the Chinese airport had a UFO above it for a few hours.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

We're talking about hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.
As if they couldn't have left millions of years ago?
grin.gif

.......millions of years? we still dont know if they're coming from underwater
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think you guys understand how long it would take to travel from the nearest Earth-like planet to here.

As if they couldn't have left millions of years ago?
grin.gif

.......millions of years? we still dont know if they're coming from underwater
nerd.gif

I don't think wormholes have been proven to exist. So I wouldn't throw that out there as far as traveling through space. 

I don't think wormholes have been proven to exist. So I wouldn't throw that out there as far as traveling through space. 

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Not if they are moving as fast as that joint that shot up in Jerusalem.  
eek.gif
A lot of people have believed me when I told them this and it isn't far fetched. I promise you we will have alien contact sometime before the year is over. I PROMISE YOU.. The same way that jerusalem video showed a ufo come down from the sky.. hover for a few seconds.. and literally disappear into the sky within ONE SECOND.. I witnessed myself here in New Jersey (Hasbrouck Heights) . The most eerie unexplainable unfathomable sound that you can possibly believe. Mind you it was at 4 30 in the morning, when people are USUALLY sound asleep. and this video has just furthered my belief in extraterrestrial beings. So to those that have had weird encounters, have seen things or heard things, You're not alone. To those non believers, keep non believing, that is fine. From childhood it's instilled in our brain that we are the only life forms on earth. Matter of fact, who's to say the belief systems we carry with us is even real? We live the way  that we live because we've been taught to live a certain way by our elders. We're brain washed by the media and their lies. Think of how rare it is to actually spot an ufo or have any sort of encounters, so of course the little amount of human beings that actually see one are going to be outnumbered by those who haven't which clearly diminishes the thought of aliens existing. And we then look like the crazy people. My thought process is so unprecedented that a actual conversation with me would have you viewing life through a whole different perspective. Excuse the rant but I'm just as bugged out as the next believer or non believer.. And this encounter of mine was just last month. That is all..

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Not if they are moving as fast as that joint that shot up in Jerusalem.  
eek.gif
A lot of people have believed me when I told them this and it isn't far fetched. I promise you we will have alien contact sometime before the year is over. I PROMISE YOU.. The same way that jerusalem video showed a ufo come down from the sky.. hover for a few seconds.. and literally disappear into the sky within ONE SECOND.. I witnessed myself here in New Jersey (Hasbrouck Heights) . The most eerie unexplainable unfathomable sound that you can possibly believe. Mind you it was at 4 30 in the morning, when people are USUALLY sound asleep. and this video has just furthered my belief in extraterrestrial beings. So to those that have had weird encounters, have seen things or heard things, You're not alone. To those non believers, keep non believing, that is fine. From childhood it's instilled in our brain that we are the only life forms on earth. Matter of fact, who's to say the belief systems we carry with us is even real? We live the way  that we live because we've been taught to live a certain way by our elders. We're brain washed by the media and their lies. Think of how rare it is to actually spot an ufo or have any sort of encounters, so of course the little amount of human beings that actually see one are going to be outnumbered by those who haven't which clearly diminishes the thought of aliens existing. And we then look like the crazy people. My thought process is so unprecedented that a actual conversation with me would have you viewing life through a whole different perspective. Excuse the rant but I'm just as bugged out as the next believer or non believer.. And this encounter of mine was just last month. That is all..

And by the way, of course they're going to deny that they're actual ufo sightings. It's the media. The media controls the MAJORITY of what we see and hear. They fabricate anything that remotely pertains to aliens. Point blank. They claim it to be missles, people sky diving with flares, balloons, etc etc, allll a cover up for whats to come.. And why do you think movies are coming out in rapid succession with hints of alien activity or full blown alien activity. Battle Of LA? That movie was insane, them attacking our main resource (water) in order for them to survive and multiply..Then we have PAUL.. showing the world that aliens are friendly and for us to accept them for when they do come. I just watched Insidious and they're were subtle hints and subliminal things in that movie as well. This isn't to make you start living your life differently or to let it effect us. Just merely expressing to be prepared and to never say never. There's a message in everything as of late..

And by the way, of course they're going to deny that they're actual ufo sightings. It's the media. The media controls the MAJORITY of what we see and hear. They fabricate anything that remotely pertains to aliens. Point blank. They claim it to be missles, people sky diving with flares, balloons, etc etc, allll a cover up for whats to come.. And why do you think movies are coming out in rapid succession with hints of alien activity or full blown alien activity. Battle Of LA? That movie was insane, them attacking our main resource (water) in order for them to survive and multiply..Then we have PAUL.. showing the world that aliens are friendly and for us to accept them for when they do come. I just watched Insidious and they're were subtle hints and subliminal things in that movie as well. This isn't to make you start living your life differently or to let it effect us. Just merely expressing to be prepared and to never say never. There's a message in everything as of late..

Back
Top Bottom