UFO Mass Sightings are Taking Place Right Now In The World

Now I'm too afraid to leave my room to go take a shower. 
ohwell.gif

Dude, I believe the government knows a lot of things that they don't want us to know. Like the wikileaks guy, he was going to release some confidential files about aliens, and it JUST SO HAPPENS that he finally gets indicted and arrested asap, when he claimed he was going to release the files. 
grin.gif
 But, the deep sea also interests me too. I think those weird fish/creatures that we found (as of now), are probably aliens that crashed in the middle of the ocean that we had no idea of, and mutated and formed their life in the deep sea. 
eek.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

Dude, I believe the government knows a lot of things that they don't want us to know. Like the wikileaks guy, he was going to release some confidential files about aliens, and it JUST SO HAPPENS that he finally gets indicted and arrested asap, when he claimed he was going to release the files. 
grin.gif
 But, the deep sea also interests me too. I think those weird fish/creatures that we found (as of now), are probably aliens that crashed in the middle of the ocean that we had no idea of, and mutated and formed their life in the deep sea. 
eek.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

Reading through numerous posts about this same subject seeing the many non-believers I just have to say the day is soon coming when you will truly believe.

I send out all my love to everyone.

I will not even try to further explain as (most of) NT will not understand.

For those who are interested and you know something, you feel something just have the desire to find out more.

Love is the key.
-There is plenty of evidence out there, if you look. It's not just about aliens, it's about everything.

Reading through numerous posts about this same subject seeing the many non-believers I just have to say the day is soon coming when you will truly believe.

I send out all my love to everyone.

I will not even try to further explain as (most of) NT will not understand.

For those who are interested and you know something, you feel something just have the desire to find out more.

Love is the key.
-There is plenty of evidence out there, if you look. It's not just about aliens, it's about everything.

Back
Top Bottom