UGGs for Men?

Originally Posted by cBROoks1

Ayo.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I tried on my boys Ugg slippers that his mom got him which are very comfy and warm. Ugg boots on dudes is plain ayo.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

We off that
I'd like to think we were never on that.

The only time I've ever seen it is when Jason Segel's character wore them in I Love You, Man.
laugh.gif

iloveyouman2_wideweb__470x30801.jpg

I mentioned on here that I wore Ugg Boots before..... and all i got were
smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif

To be honest I only started wearing Uggs because of Jason Segel in I Love You, Man
I only rock em with basketball shorts or sweatpants. Never jeans if that makes it better
laugh.gif

Flame Suit on.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by soltheman

There are uggs for dudes?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's like asking if there are tongue rings for guys.

I saw some dude wearing these (first and last sighting):

ugg_boots_1.jpg

[/color]

Gay brothas in Atlanta wear these with skinny jeans tucked into them, just like females. (0_o)

the dude who plays Junior on My Wife and Kids was over my friends house wearing a pair.
they said they were killing dude

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Uggs are great, you're feet will love you.
there was actually a study that showed that Uggs are very harmful to your feet due to the lack or arch support...they basically make you flat footed

Yeah that is true but I still find them more comfy then any other shoe I own. LOL

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I saw some dude in my gym wearing those like 3 years ago.

laugh.gif
I've been thinking about that..... but sweating in my Ugg Boots
sick.gif

yeah there is a guy that rocks them in my dorms. he says they are mad comfortable, but i would never rock them

I bought Ugg slippers for my bf. He wears them, and I didn't think anything of it when I bought them for him because for the most part, all of the Ugg styles are for men and women.
nerd.gif

there was actually a study that showed that Uggs are very harmful toyour feet due to the lack or arch support...they basically make youflat footed

Yeah, Ugg boots are horrible for your feet and back. I wear arch supports in mine, or my feet get really sore.

Back
Top Bottom