indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

a lot of insecure dudes in this world i swear
laugh.gif
it's ridiculous.
as someone posted, these jonts are made for australian sheep farmers. buncha "ayos," huh
grin.gif

if someone bought 'em for me, i'd sport with arch supports and call it a day
grin.gif

never tucked in though

What's the point of the fur on boots? In most places it's not that cold that the fur would be necessary right? Is the fur even real or functional?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

We off that
I'd like to think we were never on that.

The only time I've ever seen it is when Jason Segel's character wore them in I Love You, Man.
laugh.gif

iloveyouman2_wideweb__470x30801.jpg
I mentioned on here that I wore Ugg Boots before..... and all i got were
smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif

To be honest I only started wearing Uggs because of Jason Segel in I Love You, Man
I only rock em with basketball shorts or sweatpants. Never jeans if that makes it better
laugh.gif

Flame Suit on.

So you're saying you're a hypebeast?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

We off that
I'd like to think we were never on that.

The only time I've ever seen it is when Jason Segel's character wore them in I Love You, Man.
laugh.gif

iloveyouman2_wideweb__470x30801.jpg
I mentioned on here that I wore Ugg Boots before..... and all i got were
smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif

To be honest I only started wearing Uggs because of Jason Segel in I Love You, Man
I only rock em with basketball shorts or sweatpants. Never jeans if that makes it better
laugh.gif

Flame Suit on.
So you're saying you're a hypebeast?

I thought hypebeasts wear fusions, skinny jeans, and a fitted
frown.gif

The moccasin slippers are OK. if you are a man and you wear ugg boots then...

I'm just lol'ing at the fact I was the last one to post in here before the thread died 

i wear them

during the winter snow - for shoveling, getting the mail, walking the dog, doing something outside, whatever

they keep my feet dry and warm, they are easy to just throw on, they keep the snow out

i could care less what you goons think

they were originally worn by cool surfer brahs waaaay before chicks anyway, who cares

i wear them

during the winter snow - for shoveling, getting the mail, walking the dog, doing something outside, whatever

they keep my feet dry and warm, they are easy to just throw on, they keep the snow out

they were originally worn by cool surfer brahs waaaay before chicks anyway, who cares
this man knows 
nthat.gif

tumblr_m3v2hxzUEn1rvnkl6o1_500.gif

L
i wear them

Lol, are you mad bro? Ware the damn boots geez

Last edited:
Definitely read up on them before you buy because I remember reading that the womens' UGGS are one of the worst shoes because it lacks arch support and can cause fungus if your foot sweats in them too much...

Back
Top Bottom