***UGK APPRECIATION***

This was originally just gonna be a appreciation for my favorite track from them, Murder. Bun B flow is out of this world. But in reality, they need someAppreciation. Southern Rap tunes

pimp.gif
very appreciated.

Oh best believe I'm keepin this on the first page.� They get no respect here.

SuperTight and Ridin Dirty are true hip hop classics, not southern classics, and not classic in the bastardized sense of the word.

That boy Pimp was sooooooooo underrated on the boards.

Thankfully, i got to see Pimp C in concert before he passed. Bun wasnt there but it was still live as hell.

greatly appeciated and Ham dont forget about dirty money. let me see, look at me among my favs.

currently bumping "Mr. Coppa Mr. Coppa can we speak, how many %#$$%! do you beat down in a week?"

As much as people loved Buns Verse in Murder (I'm one of them)

Pimp wrecked that #+#*
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"Pocket full of stones"

"Tell me something good"

"Choppin blades"

Pimp was my favorite out the group...

Pimp blasted an ENTIRE city

Sonned Young Jeezy

And #+$#!+ kept they mouths shut..

That's how much respect they had for him

He bit his tounge for no one..

Long live the pimp
pimp.gif

UGK is definitely appreciated. RIP Pimp C, it seemed like Bun's free pimp c campaign was as long or longer from the time Pimp was free until he died.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Oh best believe I'm keepin this on the first page.� They get no respect here.

SuperTight and Ridin Dirty are true hip hop classics, not southern classics, and not classic in the bastardized sense of the word.

That boy Pimp was sooooooooo underrated on the boards.

first page eh?

Listening to wood wheel now.UGK is very much appericated to me R.I.P. Pimp C.It would be great to see more posts on UGK

DEFINATELY APPRECIATED.

"Smoke somethin', +%[email protected] somethin'..."

Let's get this @+% 400 pages like Drizzy thread.
laugh.gif
naw but ayy let's atleast make it more than one page. I can't imagine the rap game withoutUGK in it.

If you can't honor what they brought/gave the game then you are a failure as a fan of this genre...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Pimp and that Razor Phone... Classic.

UGK.
glasses.gif

Appreciated always. Ridin Dirty is my favorite rap album. Production and they lyrics were flawless.

Pimp C was a MONSTER on the boards. The world is really gonna miss out on some good music now. I wonder what songs he has stashed away? I heard his wife hasthe rights to ALL of his solo content.

gunnascott- just grab ridin dirty.... its their best album. You will not be disappointed.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

gunnascott- just grab ridin dirty.... its their best album. You will not be disappointed.
+ Supertight and you're set

Yeah UGK was amazing, I know they got some unreleased material somewhere around, can't wait for them to release that.

And ppl don't acknowledge that they made one of the greatest collaborations of all time

With Outkast in "Players International Anthem"

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Yeah UGK was amazing, I know they got some unreleased material somewhere around, can't wait for them to release that.

And ppl don't acknowledge that they made one of the greatest collaborations of all time

With Outkast in "Players International Anthem"
That track was legendary. Paul and Juicy on the beat, Dre 3000, Big Boi, Bun and Pimp spittin' game. That song was just perfect. Up there withone of UGK's best.

UGK is the truth...their music is timeless...RIP Pimp

Diamonds & Wood
pimp.gif

Not to mention One Day is one of the greatest songs of all time

Back
Top Bottom