***UGK APPRECIATION***

I can honestly say that I listen to UGK every day. I can't even think of one song from them I don't like.

And I just randomly say "Hol' UP!!!" throughout the day.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can honestly say that I listen to UGK every day. I can't even think of one song from them I don't like.

And I just randomly say "Hol' UP!!!" throughout the day.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Yeah UGK was amazing, I know they got some unreleased material somewhere around, can't wait for them to release that.

And ppl don't acknowledge that they made one of the greatest collaborations of all time

With Outkast in "Players International Anthem"

I think IPA might be the best song of the decade.

The last @%@*%, figga he had a chance...
Took a glance at that choppa, $$@* in his pants...
Did the murda man dance...

eek.gif

Man you took that back to high school days for me.

Geez.

Cash Money collabs + UGK= Timeless classics.

Didn't Bun have a song with Jueve and BG on that first Hot Boys album? I use to play that track all the time.

Tell that girl keisha cole she need 2 give me sum #*@+@ she should have cheated with sweet jones cause that N_ a rookie.boy pimp was a fool

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Cause of Outkast pop status I think you'll find acouple ppl say UGK is the best duo to come from the South along with Ball and G
Yeah UGK, Ball/MJG, and Outkast are definitely the top 3.

pimp.gif

RIP to the Pimp

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Dirty goes hard, but they have consistency issues, imo.

Hey, does anyone know if Pimp was dissin' the Roots in his solo track, 'top notch #$##?' lines like, "what they do, what they do, that @+# was corny as smuck, you gets no play in the Texas yo' @+# don't bump in the trunk..." and "we come down candy 'lac slabs, y'all rollin' funny *!$% jeeps..." "i saw your video ninja, sounds like you dissin' my friends."

he was actually talkin about 3-6.
old fued...but yea yea, he roasted they +%+%$
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom