***UGK APPRECIATION***

^ Word. Bun B is always showing love to H-Town. He recognized me from the past Summits too.
pimp.gif

I got my True Blue III's signed by him this time.

Originally Posted by Louchi

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can honestly say that I listen to UGK every day. I can't even think of one song from them I don't like.

And I just randomly say "Hol' UP!!!" throughout the day.

Agreed.

when i say that i just gotta keep the whole line goin...so im just like...Hol UP!!!!...no i'm talkin about...lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

^ Word. Bun B is always showing love to H-Town. He recognized me from the past Summits too.
pimp.gif

sweet shoe mane but i dont know about the signature but hey buns cool thats wat up

Somebody beat me to it already but the collabo with Silk and Master P is the greatest song to come out of the South. Period. IPA is cool, but nothing beatsPlayas from the South.
pimp.gif

UGK is definitely appreciated, I still bump Super Tight and Riding Dirty daily in the whip.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

unless you got 2 pairs u lost...

One Day is such a classic joint. they performed in the perfect order, Pimp slaughtered it :smh: After all this time, I never knew who sang the first verse, as much as I like it. found out it's some dude named mr 3-2. don't know any other songs by him.

Bump and Grill, that song doesn't get the shine it deserves.

One of Bun's coldest lines to me was on "Gravy",
"Gotta play the cards that you're dealt, until it's your time to deal/otherwise you get how you live/I could give a **** how you feel.

"Swishes and Doja" slaps, all these years later, such a high energy song and the best song to open an album I've heard from damn near any artist/group.

Y'all should read "$weet Jone$, Pimp C's Trill Life Story" it is truly a good book, it gives a lot of insight into how Pimp and Bun did the damn thing. It's funny and sad.

I'm stayin' truuuuue, I'm out here whippin' my Mercedes
****in' with the midnight ladies, the game is cold but it's gravy
I'm bangin' Screeeewwwww, my young girl lookin' fiiiiiine
We stayin' out here on the griiiiiiiiind and keepin' money on our miiiiiiiiiind

:pimp: :pimp:

Top notch **** pimp best solo song

Hmm, either that or Play Hard. Both of 'em are classic Pimp joints.

Back
Top Bottom