Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Thought this was relevant to this topic,got different stages of K_'s :lol:

4AFA8373-355D-4821-816F-FED69745E442.jpeg

Man before all this Karen stuff exploded, one come to our shop wanting to use our restroom.
we are a wholesale and sell to licensed people.
And actually have a sight that says, “no public bathroom”.
This lady comes in and asks to use it. Nothing to do with our business some random lady.
my dude tells hers she can’t.
pretty much goes off :lol: says she will piss on the floor and what not. Typical Karen fit.

serious question though,

will/have you guys ever call for a manager?
me personally, if im getting bad customer experience, i'll just bounce. take my money elsewhere.
I have a lot of tolerance for bad customer service. So I'd leave.

Dealt with bad customer service with local comic book shops where the employee either acted like a snob and spoke condescendingly to me and other customers. So I left and bought 5-6 trades off Amazon at a lower price.

I try to support local business, but if your service is crap. Sorry, you losing to big box stores is your fault.

I only ever have once. The ISP company I use to have was billing me for my final payment even though I already paid. Called the first time to let them know I paid and I was talking to some **** heads that were laughing and goofing off. Got another bill the following month, called again, and was a little agro with the person on the phone. They sent another notice this time threatening to go to collections and then I called and asked for a manager and got it resolved. Had to go through all that to get to "let me talk to a manager". :lol:

I only ever have once. The ISP company I use to have was billing me for my final payment even though I already paid. Called the first time to let them know I paid and I was talking to some **** heads that were laughing and goofing off. Got another bill the following month, called again, and was a little agro with the person on the phone. They sent another notice this time threatening to go to collections and then I called and asked for a manager and got it resolved. Had to go through all that to get to "let me talk to a manager". :lol:

k karen

jk :tongue:

serious question though,

will/have you guys ever call for a manager?
me personally, if im getting bad customer experience, i'll just bounce. take my money elsewhere.

I have many times on this message board. I've called management but not Methodical Management on RustyShackleford RustyShackleford many times. It wasn't until I appealed to jrose5 jrose5 did I get results.

Everything from books to movies to music to history has these folks growing up thinking that they are special and that the world revolves around them.

Their Daddies raise them up teaching them that they are little princesses.

Its Cultural Conditioning.

They are the special ones and everyone else is normal.

Then they grow up and find out that the rest of the world doesn't support that narrative.

Other women look better, Prince Charming aint coming, and they aren't the belle of the ball after all.

They date / marry men who are soft / equally foolish as Daddy - easy to manipulate...if they can find one.

Results in DEEP rage and anger...just beneath the surface.

Instead of letting go of the lie an realizing that they aren't entitled / nobody owes them anything...they rage against those that don't support the narrative from presumed positions of superiority.

They are envious bullies, spoiled brats, racists, and fools.

The LOVE Trump for a reason. He's everything they want but could never have.

They view Black and Brown folks as inferior because of our racist culture.

When the white men they want dont want them back they look at black / brown people like we "Heeeeyy".

When black / brown folks don't want them / pay them no mind...RAGE!!!

Let a black dude say "Damn you sexy Karen!" and see what happens next.

Uhhh 911? Oh Uh Nevermind. Wrong Number!

Wasn't always like this - culture shifts are real.

Even Reagan got busy....

Man before all this Karen stuff exploded, one come to our shop wanting to use our restroom.
we are a wholesale and sell to licensed people.
And actually have a sight that says, “no public bathroom”.
This lady comes in and asks to use it. Nothing to do with our business some random lady.
my dude tells hers she can’t.
pretty much goes off :lol: says she will piss on the floor and what not. Typical Karen fit.

giphy.gif

When I see these Karen videos, I can’t help but feel the pain for the husbands.... these poor victims. Prolly just sucked in way too deep to get away. The house, the kids, the lifestyle... Then one day enough is enough and he smashes Becky, only to get caught and be the bad guy

Back
Top Bottom