Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

EY51OSNWsAE1WDQ

Good win, I'll take it. She might be done in NYC but she'll be back...she can probably move to a city in the south/Dixie territory and be welcomed with open arms and even a promotion

side note & kinda related...i love the fact that sooo many people treat animals better than their fellow human

I served on the board for a county organization that had two main charities that we ran - a youth sports organization and an animal shelter. The animals regularly received 3X more donations than the kids. I am talking hundreds of thousands more. People would leave their whole estates to our animal shelter. It’s insane.

Dude said how come he asked her to leash her dog even though that's the law because he always lets his dog run unleashed?

If you want your pet to run around unleash, get a house with a yard.

She has that Hillary Clintonesque machiavellistic attitude. She was really hoping NYPD would spray bullets on that black guy.

Dude said how come he asked her to leash her dog even though that's the law because he always lets his dog run unleashed?

If you want your pet to run around unleash, get a house with a yard.
Karen felt that the Black dude had no right to question her about her dog. In her mind, Black folk don’t even belong in Central Park. She was clearly annoyed that the lowly Black man even had the audacity to tell her what to do. She had to remind him that white supremacy reigns supreme in America by calling the boys in Blue.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't do any sketchy stuff that someone would take their phone out & record, BUT if that happens, best believe that I'm grabbing ya **** & smashing it.

Christian is a Harvard grad and comic book writer. He handled that situation perfectly . The emphasis she was putting on him being black was cringe worthy. Not to mention she was lowkey choking her dog on the low...but he was the one threatening her and the dog lol. I hope she never works again.

Back
Top Bottom