UMIINIT DITO II

Dope stuff 18almighty18!
eek.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

thanks for the appreciation guys! yung mga og eh steal pa yan kaya ko binili hehehe... next set to complete OG and some retro VI

^^^^ Where are you based ba 18almighty18?? Philippines ba? Where did you get those OG VIIs at STEAL prices??? Maybe you can hook up a fellow sneakerheadhehehehe

Great pick-ups pare!!! If I bought all of those in a month like you did, I'd probably be homeless already
roll.gif

ei guys i'm new here..sick 7's 18almighty18! love reading the posts here at niketalk. need 4 more colorways for my 3's.
http://

thanks kc and sadikmac..glad to be here and be able to interact with fellow sneakerheads.

Sick stuff there 18almighty, how much is the retail of OG VII Bordeux?

Nice set of IIIs igie00, welcome to NT family bro...

Welcome to NTPI, Pareng igie00!!!

Very nice collection of IIIs. Yeah, you should complete it with the True Blues, Black Cements and Mochas. Awesome collection so far, I know there's more tocome. Ingat and God bless

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Where are you based ba 18almighty18?? Philippines ba? Where did you get those OG VIIs at STEAL prices??? Maybe you can hook up a fellow sneakerhead hehehehe

Great pick-ups pare!!! If I bought all of those in a month like you did, I'd probably be homeless already
roll.gif

im currently at toronto and i got my bordeaux in ebay a guy from japan... you probably know him and he usually sells lots of ogs.. hehehe.. pag may napagtripan tlga ako ggwa ako ng paraan para makuha hehehe and dumating kasi ung tax return ko so mejo may pambili ako hehehe..

Thanks Air Marvin and Pareng Bong..rev thanks for hooking-me up ahh...yeah need 4 more for my 3's..next to collect is the 11 mids..

JD58 very nice! i need that black cements bro..
pimp.gif

thanks Marcuskicks and to all who have welcomed me here at NTPI..It's a good thing we have this site for us sneakerheads..shout out to KC for maintainingNT.

^^ cool 3's!! welcome to NT.. very nice white/cement 3's and Firereds! if you dont mind how much did you buy those white/cements?

Thanks lastchance21..hehe those white cements shed off my money big time last may but it was worth it..you bought a size NDS 11.5 right from ebay?

yep.. price was cheaper pa than the Buy it now price... plus more on VNDS pa yung condition..not bad hehe
smile.gif

ahh sorry good thing its VNDS..hehe you got me there..was planning to get them and then wear it sana..right now i'm satisfied looking at my white cement3's.

wear them!! hehe quality is very nice compared to the recent retro 3's.. but its up to you.. white/cement 3's grails status hehe

hehe i don't think i can wear those white cements..
indifferent.gif
retro's that came out last year?pwede..
laugh.gif
still need the 3 colorways that came out last 2001.

goodluck on your hunt for III's bro... also looking for Mochas, trueblues and black/cement..sadly prices are insane nowadays hehe.. anyways welcome andenjoy your stay here in NT
smile.gif

yeah you too Chance, both of us need the same colorways for the 3's..wish that we could have a good deal for these kicks. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom