UMIINIT DITO!

too much glow tsiken! nice pick-up!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

232466693.jpg

232466728.jpg
Team Philippines
Member No.58

ganda!
"i wear all my Js"

FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10,aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black/black size 9

hey noobie here! any way i just wanna share sum of my kicks! not much heaters tho..:D

nice collection r2jdm!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

welcome to NT! keep 'em coming..:wink:
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

i've got a question for u guys.. do u wear the shoes u buy or would u rather not?

just curious.. coz i wear mine no matter how much i payed for em.. is that, uh, okay??

Me, I wear mine regardless of how much I paid for it. I only buy shoes I know I can wear.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

i wear all my kicks..i just put them on rotation para malaspag..
lookin for aj4 mars sz 9! holla at me!

^ganda talaga ng lbjiv gold!

FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

same here. i buy shoes to ball in them. i just use them in a rotation.
love is taking the air less travelled.

cool greys! nice!

Something interesting...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

WOW nice closeups... really makes me appreciate the shoe
is this a pickup? post up the whole shoe will ya

Back
Top Bottom