UMIINIT DITO!

^Ahh wait so I guess you're not in the PI. I've been trying to get that kind of paint so I can work on some all white AF1s. :D
happy.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^ Ang INIT...hehe...nice tsiken...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

tsiken, taga jersey ka diba? jersey boy collecting lebrons.. the irony (playoffs)
ayaw mo ba nag mikki morres?

lol

You are the man, Tsikenjoy!!!! Your LBJs are jaw-dropping, those sneakers are the type I'd only have in my dreams :smile: Continue to inspire us all to be like MIKE.....correction......like TSIKENJOY lol
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

"boss" tsiken..
pwede kaya ako magpost?

nakakahiya din yung mga sapatos ko eh :b
tongue.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

grabe talaga si tsiken!!! nice!!!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Tabi-tabi po Boss tsiken...singit lang..

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
Joon... seriously, you need to school me on taking pics
:wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Wow Bee Happy =)

Guys is there a good shoe paint here in PI? may I know the brand please. thankd!

LF: Penny 1 (Orlando) szUS9.5-10

FS: Penny 1 (NEw York) szUS11 DS

EDGAR, talagang pinatulan mo si Jollibee ah. :lol:
laugh.gif

when TSIKEN said he was nagla-lamiyerda, what he really meant was visiting shoe spots in the Bay Area and ransacking their stocks.

Is that Nike Town in Union Square? In the corner of Stockton and... something. The front looks like its changed hehehe

Back
Top Bottom